Fish Is Out Of The Net.

-3rd Person P.O.V-

While Alberto and Luca were fighting on the beach, Giulia and (Y/n) quickly found their way to the two boys.

"(Y/n)! Look!"

(Y/n) gasped as (she/he/they) saw (her/his/their) friends alive and safe.

"You guys! You're alive!"

(Y/n) quickly climbed down and ran to hug the two. Giulia quickly joined and laughed.

"Hey! you're never allowed on my bike again."

(Y/n) let go of the two, Luca turned away crossing his arms as Alberto turned his head. Giulia rubbed the back of Alberto's head in a playful way.

"Stick to food, big guy!"

Alberto quickly turned and glared at Giulia before moving away and crossing his arms. Giulia looked at (Y/n) before moving towards Luca.

"Uh, what's going on?"

Alberto turned his head slightly.

"Nothing. Let's just get back to training-"

Luca turned his head to look at (Y/n) before interrupting Alberto.

"Actually, we have something to ask you."

Alberto turned around to watch Luca and Giulia. (Y/n) looked over at him with confusion. Alberto looked to the ground before watching Luca and Giulia again.

"We were wondering if we could come with you to your school?"

Giulia's eyes went wide and sparkly.

"Santo pecorino! That's the best idea ever!"

Giulia quickly put her hands on Luca's shoulder before moving them to her chest and making them into fists.

"Yes! Of course!"

"Piacere, Girolamo Trombetta!"

Luca took Giulia hand in his shaking it up and down, twisting it side to side, then pulling it back and forth. Alberto turned and watched, (Y/n) smiled while Giulia laughed at the hand shake.

"Uh, Giulia, your school, does it take all kinds of people? I mean, what if some of them were not human?"

Luca looked at (Y/n) and Giulia before glaring at Alberto.

"Alberto."

Alberto moved around Luca to stand in front of Giulia.

"What if some were, oh, I don't know, sea monsters?"

Giulia leaned back slightly with worry and confusion.

"S-Sea monsters?"

(Y/N) tensed up, looking between Giulia and Alberto.

"I doubt your school would even accept sea monsters, right?"

Luca quickly got in front of Alberto, pushing him away.

"Ah, ha ha, that's a weird joke, Alberto."

Alberto lightly but rudely punched Luca's chest while narrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I know, it's kinda hard to imagine. So, let me just show you!"

"No!"

With that, Alberto jumped into the water. Giulia looked confused as Luca was terrified.

"Come on!"

"Giulia, wait!"

Giulia sighed and rolled her eyes, walking over to Alberto's floating body in the water.