Even More Training

-3rd Person P.O.V-

Noah and Alex had set up some extra chairs at their table. Alberto was sitting in the one at the very end. Giulia was standing on the one next to him.

"Okay, ragazzi, we have one week to train."

Alberto rubbed his hands together and smiled while Giulia rolled some paper to be a mega-phone.

"Pronto, avvia, VAI!"

Alberto rolled his eyes and smirked.

"I got this-"

Luca, (Y/n), and Alex put more plates of different kinda of pasta onto the table.

"-Wait, what?"

Noah came in with a cup that smelled of mint, a book that Alex grabbed out of his hands, and one more plate of pasta.

"Every year they change the pasta. You have to be ready for anything."

(Y/n) nodded as she/he/they pointed at the pastas as she/he/they named them.

"Could be cannelloni, penne, fusilli, trofie, even lasagna!"

Alberto nodded and reached for the pasta only to have his hand get smacked by Giulia's 'mega-phone'.

"AND, you have to use a forchetta. It's the rules."

Alberto grabbed the fork and held it tightly with an angered look on his face.

"UGH! Rules are for... Rule... People..."

Alberto struggled to hold the fork, and get any pasta onto it.

(Y/n) leaned over to Giulia and sighed.

"this is going to be a lot harder than we thought..."

Giulia nodded while watching Alberto continue to struggle.

-time skip-

Luca was panting as he was trying to ride Giulia's bike up Mount Portorosso. On the way, an old man going on a stroll walked past Luca as if it was not a problem.

(Y/n) looked at Giulia who was cringing and looking between Luca and (Y/n). Alex walked to the top and was waiting for everyone, Noah was walking backwards in front of Luca watching with some-what bored look.

-tiny time skip-

After a good twenty-five minutes, Luca FINALLY got to the top of Mount Portorosso. Alex was starting a new book at the current moment. Alberto and Giulia looked for Noah as Luca got to the down area of the path.

"Holy carp. No. I can't."

Ercole came from behind everyone and laughed at Luca's terrified look.

"I know, I know-"

He sat up completely and pointed to Luca.

"-And remember, piccoletto..."

Ercole drew his thumb across his neck to mimic a knife. he then quickly sat normally on his bike and biked away while shaking his ass at everyone.

Giulia and (Y/n) walked forward glaring at Ercole as he sped away.

"Focus Luca!"

(Y/n) lightly put a hang on his shoulder.