Entered The Race & A New 'Friend'

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes so that they would adjust to the light. I stretched my arms above head and sighed. Just as Igot out of bed. I heard Giulia do her loud trumpet kind of alarm.

'I'm so sorry for those two...'

I scratched my head/hair and looked for my hat. As I found it, I head Papa shouting for me and Giulia. I ran to Giulia's room and climbed down from the tree just as Papa held out the delivery list.

"Giulietta-"

"I'm on it!"

"-...you make the deliveries."

"-Already makin' 'em! Ciao!"

I sighed and shook my head.

"(Y/n), Nova and Alex requested your help with work today."

"Tutto a posto! Ciao Papa! Ciao Luca! Ciao Alberto!"

I kissed Papa on his cheek and waved to the boys as I ran down to Nova and Alex's house. Once I got there, I saw that Alex had wood worker gloves on. Nova was tossing tools out form a window on the third floor.

"Buongiorno Alex."

I looked up and cupped a hand on the side of my mouth.

"Buongiorno Nova!"

She peeked her head out of the window and smiled.

"BUONGIORNO (Y/N)!"

She then held out her toolbox and dropped it down to us. She continued to toss down something before she went to the rope that was out of a side window.

"Alright! Let's go!"

Nova grabbed her toolbox from Alex's arms, and started down the street. See, Nova and Alex worked as cleaner/repair people. Nova mainly worked as repair person. Alex was the main cleaner. I was brought along a few times.

I grabbed a spare toolbox. Nova and Alex were already heading off to their 'client's' house. I walked right up to Nova's left side and smiled at him. I saw the blue beanie, so it was male today.

"So, who's the client today boss?"

He shrugged and took out his notebook.

"Some family of two, the parent is rarely there anymore... I guessing it's too see if the kid of sorts can live alone."

He put his notebook into his tool belt pocket. He looked at the house in front of us and put his spare hand on his hip.

"This is the place!"

I nodded, Alex put their book away, and Noah(when Nova uses male pronouns, this is what they want to be called) knocked on the door. The door opened to show a female(?) with black/dark brown hair with a side-shave. One blue and one green eye, like Noah, black tank top and low light brown overalls. They had round glasses and a blue bandana around their neck. Theoveralls had a Pansexual Pin on the right side.

 Theoveralls had a Pansexual Pin on the right side