Bloopers & Behind The Scenes

-Alex's P.O.V-

I sighed as I looked at all of the stuff we had gotten done in the past few days and smiled. I turned to my door that was wide open.

"Hey! Noah! Come look at this!"

Noah came running in, he had his pale scarf on. I made and 'oh' kind of noise before motioning my hand to come over.

"Look! I thought we'd be 'filming'  a lot more than this to get where we are! But holy hell! We're already almost a third of the way done! You think we should take a break?"

Nova nodded while smiling. They turned around and ran out the door.

"GUYS! HUGE DAY OFF! I REPEAT! HUGE DAY OFF!"

I heard a lot of cheering and laughter. Along with some kind of crash. I sighed and shook my head. I shut off my computer and walked out of my room while grabbing a spare camera and turning it on. I shut my door and walked to the main relaxing room we had. Nova was on the ground, on their stomach, with Alberto laying on his back while on Nova's back.

"You two wanna talk about it?"

They both looked at me while shaking their heads. I rolled my eyes as Ercole and Giulia walked in with some sodas. When Ercole saw the camera, his eyes went wide.

"Oh! Are we filming right now?"

I shook my head.

"We're filming, but it's a behind the scenes and such. So don't worry about playing the part."

He nodded and looked down at Alberto and Nova. He then looked back at me while using one finger to point at them. I simply shrugged as I walked over to the table and sat on the couch.

Nova jumped over the couch and landed on their stomach while looking at the camera. Ercole put his arms on the back of the couch while smiling.

Luca and Alberto sat on either end of the couch, Alora sat next to Alberto with Giulia on her lap. Giulia was leaning on Alora's chest while smiling.

"Okay! As you guys can see, we are a bit different when not dealing with the actual story. We're gonna take a bit off of the story and in the mean time, it'll be a bit like Q&A/Truth or Dare. Ask anyone on the sign."

I pointed to the sign that Nova had.

-Alex
-Nova/Noah
-Alora
-Alberto
-Luca
-Giulia
-Ercole
-Papa

"Anyone is open, just don't have us do anything..."

"Dirty!"

Nova leaned forward and hit their head on the table/

"AH! Hahahaaa... OW!"

Ercole giggled a little bit, but turned his head away. Luca and I simply looked at Nova as she giggled off the pain.

"Also, don't do anything that could get Nova hurt any more than they already do... Which is pretty often..."

Everyone nodded. 

"Il cibo è qui!"

We all turned as Papa came in holding all kinds of foods. Nova looked at Alberto and they nodded.

"Last to the kitchen does the dishes tonight!"

Alberto and Nova jumped off the couch and shoved each other while running to thew kitchen. Alora picked up Giulia bridal style and carried her to the kitchen, Ercole glared at Luca while they both ran away as well.

I watched all of this unfold. Turning back to the camera. I shrugged.

"Guess I'm doing the dishes tonight. But yeah, ask/dare us anything! We'll get them done ASAP!"

I snapped my fingers and turned them to finger guns.

"Take care everyone!"

I smiled before turning off the camera.