"Set them down and go away." She scoffs putting her hair in a pony tail.

I set her papers on the ground and continue jogging to the classroom.

"Fuck..." I groan realizing I hurt my ankle by my professional attempt to trip someone.

I open the door to the classroom and watch as everyone looks at me.

"Hey faggot." Kyle teases as I limp past his desk.

I go to sit in the same seat I sat in everyday to realize there was a person in my seat. "Oh, hey." Luke says as he fixes his dark brown hair.

I look over at Niall who was letting him sit in my seat. "Niall?" I ask confused. He refuses to look at me and I roll my eyes at him. Without saying anything, I turn the opposite direction and limp to the front right corner of the classroom where absolutely no one ever sat. You had to be either the new kid or have no friends at all to sit in the seat, which I am the person with no friends so I'm allowed to sit there.

I turn looking at Niall and Luke who were behind me. The two of them were talking and laughing, which is odd considering Niall and I have a thing against Luke. I did at least, Niall just didn't talk to him because I didn't like him. I tried to listen in on their conversation.

"I had a great time with you yesterday, I hope that we can spend more time together." Luke says to Niall placing his hand on Niall's leg.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Get your motherfucking hands off his motherfucking leg.

"I wasn't in the greatest mood, to be honest, but I did have a good time." Niall smiles at him.

"Do you want to go somewhere after school with me, to hang out or something?" Luke asks Niall with a big grin on his face.

"I have work, but maybe we could after that?" Niall says but starts to question his statement.

At least your work always comes second when I want to spend time with you.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Do you just want to go see a movie or do you just want to go to my place?" He asks casually trying to avoid the fact he just asked him if he wanted to go to his house on a Friday night after his eightieth birthday.

I see what you're doing, but Niall doesn't because he is oblivious to the real world.

The fuck, I thought you were straight.

"It really doesn't matter-"

"We could do both, if your parents don't mind you could spend the night."

The fuck did you just say.

"I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind, I usually do things without her consent anyways so..." Niall says causing me to chuckle at their conversation.

This is the normal thing people with no friends do. They better get used to it if Niall is going to ignore me.

"Okay, so you're allowed?" He questions scooting closer to Niall.

"I guess so-" Niall starts before the bell rings and scares me causing me to jump.

"We can talk more about it at lunch, I'll see you later." Luke and Niall get out of their seats and walk past me with big smiles on their faces.

I get up after the walk by my desk and gasp as I land on my ankle.

Of course, I forgot...

I limp out of the classroom and see Niall getting books at his locker. I walk on my foot over to Niall as I try to ignore the pain. I grab ahold of the back of Niall's white sweatshirt and drag him to the men's bathroom. I throw him on the ground and check the stalls to make sure no one was in there.