𝟏𝟔 » "𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚" «

E L E N A

Five months passed like is was only a few days. A month ago I moved into the maneskin house. Maybe it was a bad idea, because the last time we lived together we fought everyday. But we both couldn't live without each other. I still kept my appartment, just in case I want to spend a night alone. Every feeling I had five months ago, changed. I feel good, better, much better. My dad and Samantha never spoke to me again. And without them in the picture, I feel so happy.

I pretend I sleep, and I hear Thomas in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. It's my birthday, my first birthday back in this house. And I remember it from the last years. Everyone takes birthdays so seriously, so I know what is going to happen. Someone knocks on our door and Thomas walks quietly towards the door, closing it behind him. I hear some whispering but then it's quiet again.

"Shall we scream?" Ethan asks.

"No wait til she wakes up, we are not screaming" Giorgia whisper-snaps towards Ethan.

"Baby, are you awake?", Thomas points with his finger in my cheek.

I open my eyes softly, I was awake the whole time. But I loved the fact to let them wait. I yawn, pulling a pillow over my head. "Let me sleep", everyone laughs. "Happy birthday Elena!". Everyone overwhelms me with hugs, I told you they take birthdays seriously. Thomas grabs my cheeks and presses his lips on mine, "happy birthday dolcezza".

Damiano, who is sitting in front of us, makes a digusted face. "Come on Dami, you and Giorgia kiss each other too", I say, while pressing my lips on my boyfriend's again. Damiano looks at Giorgia and she blushes. "Come downstairs, we have presents". Ethan grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed. "Ieuw she's naked", he lets go of me, chuckling as soon as he seen I'm only wearing a slip.

Thomas laughs and throws me a shirt, while the others walk downstairs. Thomas stops me when I walk down the light wooden stairs. His hand puts my hair behind my ear, and places a soft kiss on my lips. "Happy birthday baby, I love you". I smile at the guitarist in front of me, blushing. "I love you too, my rockstar". I hear lots of noise downstairs. "Are you guys coming, or should we give you some time to fuck", Victoria yells at us and Thomas takes me downstairs.

The couch is covered in gift wrap, in all the colors. And the most beautiful gifts came out of it, from Damiano and Giorgia I got a purse from gucci, and it's beautiful. Ethan and Victoria gave me jewelery from Chiara Bcn. Also Veronica came, she gave me a belt from Chanel, which I wanted for a long time already. All the presents were so beautiful, but Thomas his present made my heart melt. Out of the little red fluwel box came a necklace, with the text 'dolcezza' on it, since Thomas always calls me that.

*Thomas posts a picture from the necklace he gave you on your neck*

Nicaddd, ykaaar and 3.290.573 others liked this photo

Tagged: elenacolombo

Thomasraggi__: it's dolcezza her birthday, love you < 3

Comments: 343.918

Elenacolombo: love you too Thommy < 3

Thomasraggi__: elenacolombo love you way more birthday girl

-

Ykaaar: giorgiasoleri_ you like this too (no birthday inspo)

Giorgiasoleri_: ykaaar you never call me dolcezza

Ykaaar: giorgiasoleri_ bellissima

-

Ethaneskin: awhhhh, btw where are you?

Thomasraggi__: ethaneskin none of your business 😉

Ethaneskin: thomasraggi__ ieuw

Elenacolombo: thomasraggi__ relax, we are just smoking.

-

T H O M A S

Elena leans against my chest, smoking, while we sit on the green velvet chair in the back yard. The smoke out of out lungs disappears in the blue sky. "I hope you are enjoying your birthday, dolcezza", my hands slip through her dark her, she painted it dark brown last month, and I love it, the color really looks good on her, but actually everything looks good on my girlfriend.

"It's the best", she cuddles closer to my chest, after finishing her cigarette. BZZ BZZ, it's Elena her phone. It rang over a hundred times today, which isn't weird because it's her birthday. I look with her while she unlocks her phone, it's a text messages, from her dad. I hear her heart beating faster when she opens it.

"Happy birthday Elena, X dad"

Her face lights up when she reads it, and so does mine. She hasn't been talking about her dad a lot, but now I see she is happy he texted her. "He texted me", her fingers shake and I place a strong kiss on her hair, "He did". With shaking fingers she sends something back.

"Thanks dad, X Elena"

In relieve she sighs, deep. "That was sweet of him", I say, while wrapping my arms around her. "Yea it was", she chuckles. For minutes long I hold her, knowing she is happy that her dad texted, that was all she wanted to hear from him. Veronica interrupt our cuddling session, "guys we are having diner in town, come". I see my girlfriend, she sleeps, and I lift her. "She sleeps, let her til we arrived". Everyone is already sitting in the little bus, and I carry my girlfriend towards it, who is still sleeping.

"Where are you?", Elena wakes up, yawning like she hasn't slept in days. We all get out of the little bus, "your favorite place", Ethan says while locking the day. There are many people at the restaurant, and I see some people walking towards us for pictures, and I know how much we all love the fans, this is Elena her day. So I grab her hand and walk in a quick tempo inside.

We just finished our dish, and it was delicious, no wonder this is her favorite place. "This was delicious", Damiano swallows the last pasta, and everyone looks at me. And I know why, because I planned a little other birthday gift for my girlfriend, and everyone except for Elena of course knows about it.

"Elena, I have another birthday gift for you", I look in my girlfriend her excited eyes, they are beautiful. "I planned us a little vacation to paris". Everyone smiles while Elena looks wide-eyed in my eyes. "Really, Paris!", she presses her lips against mine, and I see a few people making pictures, which I don't mind.

"We leave next friday", I hug Elena, while Victoria is paying the check. Elena is still shocked, she loves Paris. We went to Paris one time, two years ago, and it was the best vacation ever for me. "I can't fucking wait, baby". She wraps her arms around me and she overwhelms me with hugs, again.  

-

isn't he the best?