Chapter 13-Personal Trainer

A/n: So, remember back in chapter 1 when Y/n got r@ped? I was getting a lot of hate because people were saying that it was rushed and stuff. (I honestly don't know why. R@pe is rushed most of the time?) but yeah. I decided to delete it. So pretend it never happened.

Y/n pov

I woke up next to Nobara and Megumi as usual. I wonder what time it is. It looks pretty early.

I stand up and walk out of the room in my pajamas. I'm surprised to see Yuji leaning on the wall, balling his eyes out. When he sees me, he wipes the tears away and began to walk over.

When he reached me, I slapped him with no hesitation.
     "I swear to fucking god, Yuji! If you ever try to commit again, I'll kill you myself!" I yell. He puts a finger to my lips.
      "Be quiet. Megumi could hear you. He's only one dorm room away." Oh yeah. Oops. "And I'm sorry for my attempted suicide. You see... my idol is Dazai and he-" Yuji gets cut off by my door opening. Nobara walks out rubbing her eyes and Yuji bolts away before she could see him.

     "Hey Nobara."
     "Hey. We're you talking to yourself?"
     "Uh yeah. Bad habit."
     "Let's get changed and go to the field to train. Except this time, your helping me. I can't stand that big old Panda! Throwing me around like I'm worthless. Hmph."
     "Alright Nobara. I'll help you. Is Megumi awake?"
     "Nope. I don't expect him to be any time soon."

>>>>>

Nobara couldn't do as much push ups as Megumi but she did 50 one-handed with me on top of her. That's pretty damn impressive. Then, I asked her to do sit ups carrying a 40lb (18.144kg) metal ball.

She did 612. I asked Maki to join our training and she accepted.
     "Maki and Nobara... arm wrestle!" They gave me an uneasy look but ended up doing it anyway. It went on for 30 seconds but Maki ended up winning. I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! IM GOING TO BE PARTICIPATING TOO SO I NEED TO BE TRAINING! "Uhm, guys? Would you please help me train?"
     "Uh yeah. Give us 10 push ups."

Wow. That's a lot. They are not going easy on me.

I attempted to get 5 but failed.

Naw I'm kidding. I got the 10 in and they asked me to do another set while they sparred. After a little bit of effort, I got another 10 in.

This is going to be a long day of training.

>>>>>

I panted hard on my third trip up these 3000 steps. I've been out here for only 3 hours and we still have 4 to go. How did Megumi do this?

Speaking of Megumi, is that bastard still sleeping? Whatever. I come back down the stairs and Megumi and Nobara are talking. I guess he isn't asleep.

When he catches the sight of me, I try to slow my breathing so that he's impressed. I'm good like that. He catches me off guard with a hug.
     "I'm so proud of you," he whispers in my ear. He smells really good. Speaking of smell, It doesn't take long for me to pull away. I probably stink with all this sweat! "What's wrong?"
     "Uh... nothing!"
     "Okay. So, need help training? We can go someone private if you'd like."
     "Yes!" I reply a bit too fast. Megumi chuckles and grabs my arm. I wave to Nobara and Megumi takes me inside one of the buildings. I'm confused to where we're going until he opens a door revealing a gym. A really nice gym in a matter of fact.

He takes me to a rowing machine and asks me to sit. I comply and he pulls my feet to two platforms at the bottom before buckling them in. Then, he turns the level adjustable resistance to... 16!? That's the hardest!
     "Pull that to your abdomen 10 times and I'll give you a reward. Okay?"
     "Yes sir."

I attempt to pull with all my strength and eventually get it to the designated spot on my body. I do it a second time, struggling a little bit more. Megumi sets up a camera and leaves to go get dressed.

I continue pulling with all my strength. If my arms aren't sore tomorrow, I think there broken because DAMN THIS IS HARD! I'm on my sixth pull when Megumi comes back. He's in black compression pants, a tight shirt, and some shorts to go with it. Damn... he's rocking that look.

(For visual reference)

He walks over to me and asks what I'm on. I tell him seven and continue pulling. He nods and walks over to a balance beam and does a walking handstand across. His shirt drops a little bit showing off his toned abs.
     "I'm going to be messing around until you finish that. Then the real fun begins," he informs. I gulp and pull towards me for the ninth time. When I put it back down, I realize... I need one more. Just one.

I use a lot of my remaining strength for this one and after it's finished, I drop it and stand up. My arms are shaking causing a giggle to unleash from me. Megumi gets down from the balance beam and walks over to me.
     "I'm guessing your done?"
     "Yup." He grins and picks me up. I try to shake out of his grasp but he places me on the balance beam before I can get success out of it.
     "Ready for your reward?"
     "If your going to fuck me, I'm warning you... I'm sweaty as hell." Megumi laughs hysterically and walks over to his bag. He unzips it and takes out... SHIT! Don't tell me... that's a... vibrator? He pulls down my pants and panties and wastes no time in placing it in me. Then he turns the setting to its lowest and small moans exit my mouth. He records me for 10 minutes before taking it out and I whine from the sudden loss.
     "I'll change the setting to higher each time you pass my tasks. Now... let's have some fun~"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗔𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 || Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Fem!reader 🎉