Chapter 7-Taken away

Y/n pov

I ate the popcorn slowly clearly invested in the movie playing before me. That's when I hear a loud smack beside me.
"Son of a bitch! Fuck this," Yuji says rubbing his cheek. I giggle and rub his back.
"It's going to be okay, Yuji." Gojou grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest. I hear him whisper something in my ear.
"Time to go, babe." I gulp and pull away in loyalty to Yuji. I look back at him and wave goodbye before exiting the room. When we get outside, Gojou hops in the backseat of a car being driven by Ijichi. I get in next to him and ask him where we're going.
"I got a meeting with Yaga. I want to surprise him by being early." I nod and look out the window. The car stars and after awhile, Gojou demanded for Ijichi to let him out.

Me, being confused, asked why but he didn't give a sincere answer. I got out and Gojou grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him.
"Stay close babe. Trouble is here," he said with a chuckle. I raised my eyebrow and looked around for a curse but nothing. Soon, fire got blasted at our direction and Gojou moved us away just in time.

I gasped and looked at the source of the fire. He was short and had a volcano head.
"Damnit, I guess they were right about you having a quick reaction time," he said narrowing his eyes at Gojou.

When he finally looked at me, his eyes widened and he tilted his head. I heard him mumble something, but couldn't quite make out the words.
"You bastard! You better not take her from me!" Gojou yells. He probably heard what volcano dude said.

They started fighting and I could easily tell Gojou would win.

After awhile, Volcano dudes head was gone and I clapped for Gojou.

He blushed and looked down at the ground noticing a bunch of flowers.
     "What the hell-" I felt arms wrap around me and soon I was flying through the air. A wave of panic washed over me as I heard Gojou calling my name.
     "Thanks Hanami," volcano dude says. Hanami. Must be another curse. They'd have to be pretty powerful to get away from Gojou so I won't underestimate it.

Soon, Hanami let me go after taking me into an odd portal. It was peaceful on the other side. A beach view. I could hear the soft wind and ocean waves. This is nice.

When I look over, there's other people. They stare at me up and down and I look at volcano head.
     "This is Y/n L/n, right? Well we got her for you but we couldn't kill Gojou."
     "Jogo, Hanami, you did it. Screw killing Gojou! Y/n, my love, is all that matters," a guy with a black ponytail says racing over to me. He put both his hands on my ears and kisses my head.
     "What do you want with me?" I ask.
     "Oh baby, there's nothing we want with you. It's just you we want. It's your aura, Y/n. You have a lovely aura, so lovely in fact I fell for you the second I bumped into you in that coffee shop!" I try to recall what he was talking about but my mind goes blank. "I've wanted you to be mine for so long but after that incident, I could never find you again." He frowns and looks back at a the other guy there. 

He has blue hair and is filing his toe nails.
     "Mahito, come look. This is the girl I was telling you about." Mahito looks up and sighs before walking over to me.

I can see stitches all over him. When he gets in front of me, he grabs my hand and kisses the back. At least he's a gentlemen, I think in relief.
     "Your right, Geto, her aura is lovely. So so lovely." I shiver at his words and step back. I want to get back to Megumi, Nobara, or Yuji. Maybe even Gojou. Screw the peaceful view, I would rather be anywhere but here. Geto looks at me and smiles.
     "Now that your here, we can be together forever."
     "I don't want to," I yell holding back the tears of panic in my eyes. "I want to go home with my sister and leave all this crap. I don't want to be Yuji's girlfriend or  a Jujustu sorcerer. I want to leave this city for good and start a new life." Mahito and Geto look at each other and narrow their eyes.
     "You have a boyfriend?" They both ask at the same time. I stifle my sobbing and nod. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll kill him for you. I'll protect you from the curses and I'll take you away from this city. Just as you want. We'll get married and have a family soon! It'll be-"
     "No." I look at Mahito and he's gritting his teeth in anger. "You will not take Y/n from me."

I look at the two a bit intrigued from the drama. They both argue and argue and I snap out of my trance to look for a way out.

Right! The portal! I look over and see it still in tact. Jogo and Hanami are both watching Mahito and Geto so I slip past them and exit the portal.

When I appear at the other side, my panic fades and I run away from the portal in case one of the curses find out I'm missing and comes out looking for me.

After I'm far enough, I start walking and hear Gojou talking on the phone with somebody in the distance. Yes! Gojou!

I get closer and hide behind a tree to eavesdrop on the conversation.
     "You better find her you fucking asshole or I will rip each of your limbs apart with no regret. 

Of course I'm mad. Those shitty curses stole the girl I love so fucking much! I'm already planning on killing Yuji since that bastard decided to take her from me but-

Do not tell me what to do. I will kill Yuji. It's for Y/n. Y/n is the most perfect thing to me and I will do anything to have her.

You have 10 minutes to find her.

Yes, that's final. Goodbye."

I hear a beep and Gojou start mumbling curse words. D-did he say he loves me? And that he's going to k-kill Yuji?

What the fuck is wrong with Gojou?