Chapter 8-Secrets

Y/n pov

I walked away from the tree as quiet as I could. Gojou is still near and after hearing that conversation, my only goal right now is to get to Yuji and warn him.

There's a ton of problems with that. First off, I don't know where the hell I am. Secondly, I don't have my phone. And third, I have at least 6 people looking for me.

Getting to Yuji won't be easy, but maybe if I keep walking- I can get to a road or something and go hitchhiking. Wait that won't work, Jujutsu high is a private school. It's best to not risk somebody finding out about it.

Maybe I can go hitchhiking and have them take me to my house, then I can just walk. Yeah, that'll work.

After a ton of walking, specifically 30 minutes, I found a road. Since it's night time, there aren't much cars out so I sat on a rock and waited.

>>>>>
     "Do you need a ride miss?" I look up and see a woman-on the older side-looking at me with concern. Her car was parked on the side of the road and I could see the sun coming up meaning I fell asleep.
     "Uhm yes ma'am. A ride would be great," I say with a smile. The lady introduced herself as 'Mel' and I gave her my address.

When we got to my house, I thanked her and ran to my door until she drove off. Then I started walking towards the school.

After another 10 minutes, I arrived. Panda, Inumaki, and Maki were on a field talking and training. Should I go say hey? No, maybe after warning Yuji about Gojou.

     "YUJI," I say running up to the light pink haired boy. He was still watching movies.
     "Y/N! Where's Gojou?"
     "He's planning on killing you!"
     "What the fuck! Why?"
     "Because your dating me! I think it's best if we break up!"
     "NO!"
     "What do you mean no? I'd rather you live without dating me then die dating me."
      "Well your the only reason I want to live so dying as your boyfriend is literally all I can ask in life!" I look as Yuji and sigh.
     "This conversation is not over! Look, I gotta go. Enjoy your movies," I say rolling my eyes and exiting the room again.

I walked over to the second years and sat next to Inumaki. The other two were fighting and I didn't want to bother them. Inumaki looked at me in shock before grabbing my arm and pulling me away before Maki and Panda could see I was there.

He took me behind the school and pinned me to the wall.

Inumaki's pov

What the hell is happening to me? It's like every time I make eye contact with Y/n, I get these urges. They aren't good urges.

They aren't wholesome either.

I look down at my feet. Their are so many things I want to say. It's so wrong.

What are you doing to me Y/n? Your making me so fucking insane.
     "You okay Inumaki?" I look up and see Y/n tilting her head. I look at her eyes. Her eyes. Their full of concern and kindness.

I can't hold it in. I'm so sorry Y/n but the effect you have on me is too much. I pull down my collar and she raises an eyebrow in confusion.
     "Kiss me."

Y/n widens her eyes and soon realizes that she's going to have to. No matter what.

She leans in and I feel her lips connect with mine. Their soft and comfortable. I love it. Almost too much.

I feel guilty for forcing it but suddenly, I want to do other things too.
     "Take off your-"
     "INUMAKI YOU BITCH!" I look to my right and see Maki and Panda. Their both angry. I can tell. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY Y/N!"

She grabs my arm and drags me away from the back of the school. I can already tell I'm about to get scolded.

Y/n pov

What the hell just happened-

I k-kissed Inumaki? Why did I do it? It's like I couldn't control myself. Should I tell Yuji? Probably.

Keeping it a secret won't get me very far and the guilt will eat me up soon enough.

I'll tell him later. I'm tired. So tired. I'm going to go to my dorm and pass out on the bed.

When I get there, Megumi and Nobara are having a conversation. Might as well eavesdrop. I've already found out a bunch of important stuff by doing it.
     "How are we going to punish her?" I hear Nobara say.
     "Are you that dense?"
     "I'm not dense!"
     "It's obvious. We're going to fuck her until she can't walk. The punishment will be overstimulation."
     "Like together?"
     "We'll like take turns. Since your lesbian, I know you wouldn't be comfortable with doing it at the same time."
     "Yeah. Maybe I can do it with her and Maki soon! That'd be-"
     "Nobara! You know Y/n is ours. Stop trying to let other people get their hands on her."
     "Yeah but Maki is cool! She saved me from Mai. Y/n is better obviously but maybe as a reward I can share Y/n with her!"
     "Nobara, I said no!"
     "Ugh your so stubborn."
     "And your not?"
     "I'm not stubborn at all!"
     "..."
     "Okay maybe a littl-"

**Creak**

Fuck. I hate these floors. Their too noisy. Time to get outta here.

I run out of the hall before Megumi and Nobara catch a glimpse of me and leave the building. So much for that nap.

Now I have to worry about getting fucked into overstimulation with Nobara and Megumi every time I want to go back to my dorm.

What if I tell them I'm dating Yuji? No, they might have the same reaction as Gojou and want to kill him.

I can't have that.

I'll just take a nap somewhere private. I have to avoid Gojou, Nobara, Megumi, and maybe even Inumaki.

What am I going to do and what the fuck is going on with everybody?