Chapter 11-Event

A/n: I decided to keep the book going because why not? Anyways, I'm going to try to get it back to the normal storyline. Enjoy!

Y/n pov

I woke up next to Megumi and Nobara. Last night was rough. I shake them awake and we all get dressed before heading out.

We run into Maki, Panda, and Inumaki on the way. Inumaki doesn't make eye contact with me though. Maki is the opposite. She's staring at me so intensely, its weirding me out.
     "What do you guys want?" Megumi asks. Panda steps in front and raises a finger.
     "We would like you guys to be in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event!"
     "Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event? What is that?" Nobara questions looking at Megumi.
     "It's a get together with the other High School in Kyoto," Megumi replies. "But isn't that event mainly for the second and third year students?"
     "Turns out the idiot third years got themselves suspended," Maki informs. "So you guys need to participate. Except for Y/n."
     "What? Why can't I?"
     "Because it's dangerous? You could get hurt. Plus, I don't want my idiot sister stealing you from me," she says whispering the last part.
     "Huh? That's dumb. Nobara, tell them I can do it if I want to!"
     "Y/n says she wants to! If she wants something, I'll do anything in my power to make sure she gets it! Let her do the event!" Nobara pleads. Actually more like, demands.
     "Fine," Maki says, rolling her eyes. I look over to Nobara and kiss her on the cheek. She's in a trance for about three minutes until she shakes it off and turns her attention back to the second years.
    "A-anyways, so what exactly do you do at the event? Smash bro's? I rule at the Wii version. I'll meteor smash your butts!" I giggle at Nobara's words.
     "We'll make a three man team. The whole event starts with the principals of the Tokyo and Kyoto schools," Panda exclaims. "Each principle proposes a form of competition that will be help for an entire day, over the course of two days. At least that's how it's supposed to go. Day one's team battles and day two's individual battles."
     "Salmon."
     "Team battles and individual? YOU MEAN WE FIGHT OTHER JUJUTSU SORCERERS?"
     "Yeah! They're jujutsu battles where anything short of killing is fair game."

    "What? Then hell no. Y/n, your not participating!" Nobara yells.
     "Yeah!" Megumi agrees.
     "No objections here."
     "Salmon."

I stare at the 5 Jujutsu Sorcerers with anger. Y'KNOW WHAT? IM PARTICIPATING AND THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

>>>>>

     "Your not participating," Masamichi Yaga states.
     "WHY CAN MEGUMI AND NOBARA THEN?"
     "Because I don't care if they die."
     "Damn your bold. THATS BESIDES THE POINT! I was told to come here to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer. If you didn't want me to get hurt, you shouldn't have let me in this school. Please, Principle Yaga! I really want to do this!"
     "I'll talk about it with Gojou."
     "NO! Gojou's weird!"
     "Fine. You can do the competition but if you get even a scratch on you, I'm expelling you from this school."
     "Bitch," I mumble.
     "What did you just say to me?"
     "I was uhm singing a song I have stuck in my head! Sorry it has some potty words."
     "Alright. You may be excused."
     "Thank you sir."

I leave the office and go back to my dorm to read. I was supposed to head over to the field to train with Nobara, Megumi, and the second years but Y'know, I'm lazy like that. After reading for awhile, Megumi barged into my room.
     "Get your hot ass on the field and train with us."
     "But-" Megumi puts his finger on my lips and pulls me to his face.
     "As much as I would like to stay here with you and have some fun~ we have to train so we're prepared for this upcoming event."
     "I'm not even going to be participating!" Actually, I am, but if Megumi or the others found out- they'd find a way to convince Yaga to take me out. I'll keep it a secret until the day comes.
     "I know but your going to be helping me train."
     "And what do I get out of this?"
     "Oh, I wasn't aware you wanted a reward~"
     "N-not like th-" Megumi shuts me up with a kiss and pulls my arm around his waist. When he parts, my face is about as red as Kirishima's hair. Wait, wrong anime-

>>>>>

I laughed hard as Megumi struggled on his 435th push up. I've been sitting on him for the past hour and he's finally starting to break a sweat. I asked him to do 500 push ups and he wasn't happy about it. Hey, he asked me to help train him.

He finally got to 500 and I patted him on the back before standing up. Nobara was currently getting demolished by Panda and Maki is laughing her butt off as Inumaki just watches in amusement.

I wonder where Yuji is right now. I haven't seen him since our breakup. Megumi taps my back and asks me for another challenge.
     "Go fight Maki."
     "Uh okay." He walks over to the green haired teen and she's quick to accept his challenge. I sit by Inumaki and watch the battle unfold in front of me. I guess it's time I bring up our last encounter.
     "Why'd you do it?" He turns his head to me and tilts his head. I realize he has no way to talk so I run inside and grab a paper and pen before running back and handing it to him. He starts writing and I wait patiently. Megumi is arguing with Maki about how she shouldn't be able to use her weapon since it's hand-to hand combat.

Inumaki hands the paper back to me and I read off the neat handwriting in my mind.

I'm so sorry. I don't know what was wrong with me. Y/n, I think you should know about your aura. I think it has something to do with... people falling for you? I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't do that do anyone. There had to be some sort of supernatural thing that made me do it. I hope you believe me.

I look at the note and read it over and over. Could it be? Is that why everyone suddenly likes me? Is there, some sort of curse in me?