Chapter 3-Suicide

Y/n pov

"It was short! Plus he answered all my questions about curses and shit. Can we just forget about this please?" I pleaded. It was kind of embarrassing since I had just met the man.

"Wait aren't you like 20 years old?" Yuuji asks looking at Gojou.

"28 actually-"

"WHAT!" Megumi, Yuji, and I yell in unison.

"What's the big deal?"

"IM 15! THIS IS ILLEGAL!" I yell face palming myself. I totally just got eaten out by a man at least 13 years older than me. 

"It's not illegal if no one finds ou- MEGUMI ARE YOU CALLING THE POLICE?"

"You see-"

"TRAITOR, GIVE ME YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW!"

I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. Yuuji looked at me and blushed slightly.

"911 what's your emerge-"

**beep**

"Hey! Why'd you do that!" Megumi asks Gojou angrily.

"Oh IM SORRY IF I DONT WANNA GET ARRESTED!"

"Let's be real, your the most powerful sorcerer and can take down 1000 year old curses. What the hell is the police gonna do?"

"True... WAIT THEN WHY'D YOU TRY TO CALL THE POLICE IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

"Now that I think about it... I don't know."

"Your all dumb and I'm outta here." I say exiting the room.

"Wait don't go- your the only decent person here!" Yuji says. 

"C'mon babe, don't you wanna be a Jujustu sorcerer?"

"First off, don't call me babe old man. Second off... no."

"First off, 28 is NOT OLD. Second off WHY NOT?"

"Why would I want to be?"

"Because it can be fun and you get to save people! Plus Yuji and Megumi are so why not you?"

"Does it look like I have what it takes to be a Jujustu sorcerer?"

"Sure you do! You were able to see the curse holding Yuji yesterday at the school, right?"

"Yeah."

"That means you have cursed energy!"

"So?"

"That's already passing one of the biggest steps to becoming a Jujustu sorcerer: having cursed energy. C'mon it's a huge advantage."

"Fine but can we do it tomorrow? I'm up for a nap."

"Okay. Bye Y/n."

"See ya."

>>>>>

Morning

Y/n pov

I woke up to Yuji yelling in my ear. "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK YUJI?"

"GEEZ Y/n, your a deep sleeper! I've been doing that for the past like 5 minutes."

"Yeah whatever, what do you want?"

"Well it's 8am and Gojou's taking us to Tokyo Jujustu High to apply."

"Ugh let me dressed."

>>>>>

"Okay so your going to have to be approved by Masamichi Yaga. He's the head master of Jujustu High. If he says your in, you officially go to this school. Then we'll have to assign you a dorm and do all that stuff." Gojou stated. "Alright we're here."