Chapter 6-Last words

Y/n pov

I shot up from my bed after having a flashback from when Yuji "Died".

He said something to me. Something along the lines of 'I love you'. Did he mean as a friend?

No, that wouldn't make since. He does always blush around me and says some pretty candid stuff but I always thought it was a joke. Y'know... like how friends flirt with each other but don't actually mean it?

'I have to ask him.' I thought to myself hopping out of bed.
     "Up already? It's like 5am c'mon!" I hear a voice say from behind me. I look over and see Nobara sitting up giving me an annoyed face. Megumi was also there but he was still sleeping.
     "It's only 5am," I question with a shocked look. "Damn... well uhm I gotta go do something. You can stay he-"
     "Nope."
     "Nobara ple-"
     "Nope."
     "But-"
     "Nope."
     "OH C'MON, YOUR DETAINING!" I yell completely forgetting Megumi's calm slumber from only a few feet away. He opened his eyes slightly but after seeing me standing up, he widened them vastly.
     "Where are you going?"
     "Your not my mom! It's non of your business." I mumble grumpily before sliding on my slippers and running out.
     "Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Megumi yelled from a distance. I ignore him and continue running. I'll check the lab again and if Yuji's not there, I'll just ask Shoko where he went.

When I arrived, there was no sign of Shoko or Yuji. This is bad. How the hell am I gonna find him now? I roamed the building for somebody that may be of help in finding Yuji and soon ran into Ijichi.
     "Oh why hello, Y/n. Is there something I could help you wi-"
     "WHERE IS YUJI?"
     "He went out with Gojou. They shouldn't be far," He says putting a hand on the back of his neck. "Why do you need him so bad?"
     "Uh, I'll tell you later," I lied with an agitated laugh. "Thanks, I'll go check outside."
     "Okay, let me know if you find him!"
     "Alright!" I chirp running out of the building once again. When I saw a certain two people waiting there with an impatient look, my smile faded.

Megumi walks up to me and grabs the back of my neck, pulling my face close to his.
    "Fuck, Y/n. You really are looking to get punished huh." He says with a slight grin. Nobara came up behind him and peeked over his shoulder.
     "Don't mind if I join~" she says smugly. I flush a deep red and gently move Megumi's arm off my neck.
     "I'm super sorry guys, I had something important to do..." I say with a pinch of guilt in my voice. Megumi and Nobara nodded and started walking forward making it obvious they wanted me to follow.
     "Just don't disobey us again. Or else-" Nobara says pausing at the last part. I look up from my feet and tilted my head.
     "Or else what?" My mouth blurted nonconsensual. Megumi and Nobara exchange a glance before chuckling, leaving my question without an answer. My curiosity only grew as I thought of some possibility's.

>>>>>

I waited until Megumi and Nobara were sound asleep before exiting the room quietly. Whew that was close.

When I got outside, I started roaming the sidewalks hoping to find Gojou and Yuji somewhere. It took awhile but I found them talking on a bench.
     "Yuji!" I scream jumping on his lap. "I have to ask you something. In private."
Gojou frowned and looked at me.
     "Can you make it quick?" He asks. I nod and grab Yuji's arm pulling him aside. After I made sure we were alone, I asked my question.
     "Before you died, you said 'I love you' to me. Care to explain?" Yuji's eyes widen and he looks at his feet.
     "Well... I thought that was my last chance to confess." He mumbles shyly.
     "As in, you like me more then a friend?"
     "Yeah!" I look to my right and scrunch my face thinking about my own feelings. Do I like him in that way? After a ton of thinking my decision was clear.
     "I like you too." Yuji's face brightened and he picked me up and spun around.
     "Does that mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He blurts out with an eager smile.
     "Yes Yuji, I'll be your girlfriend." After Yuji set me down and we conversed for awhile, he took my hand and walked back to Gojou who was tapping his foot impatiently.
     "Finally," he says walking over to us. "Why are you holding hands?"
     "We're dating!" Yuji squeals. I laugh at his high-pitched voice and nod my head.
"Your what?" Gojou says firmly obviously showing no sign of being happy for us.
"Yep, that means no more flirting or sexual interactions with Y/n anymore!" Gojou looks at me with jealousy written all over his face before sighing and looking back at Yuji.
"I have an assignment for you. Follow me."
"Can I come?" I say tilting my head. Gojou smirks and I smack him for his dirty mind.
"Yes Y/n. You can come" He says slowly before walking ahead.

He led Yuji and I to a weird looking basement with a TV, couch, and table. The room was small but not so small.
"Here's you challenge." Gojou says handing him a stuffed animal. I recognized it from when we visited Yaga. Yuji looked at it and back at Gojou confused before getting smacked in the face.

I bursted out laughing and Yuji winced in pain.
"What kind of challenge is this?" He yells. Gojou chuckled and walked over to the TV looking for a movie to play.
"It won't punch you if you pet it and keep it asleep. You'll be doing that while watching movies for the next few days."
"That's going to be so fun!" I squeal.
"Your going to be spending those days with me babe." Gojou says smirking.
"As her boyfriend, she needs my permission and I say no." I laugh at Yuji's stubbornness and assured him that it would be fine and nothing would happen between us.

I hope.