"To get us unaware. This place, like you said, is junk. He's usually ahead of us and I don't know why but he wasn't expecting us to come in here, that's for sure. Maybe, if we had gone in there first to defeat him, he'd have known when the time was going to be up and escaped leaving us unaware because we wouldn't have seen any timer in that building to get a heads up". He said and it made sense now.

"If we don't disable this, Aneeqa will be gone. This is what we're gonna do, okay? I'll stay here and try to disable the TNT while you go in there and get Aneeqa" kyan said, setting an alarm in accordance to the time left on the timer, on my wrist watch in order to keep track of time.

"Are you sure? TNT'S are pretty difficult to disable."

"It's not that hard, I just have to figure out a way to increase the temperature in order to heat the TNT to vat"

"And how do you intend to that?" I asked again.

"Don't worry, I'll figure out something" He said but I was having second thoughts about leaving him here alone.

"Just go. I'll be fine" he persisted.

"Okay, but Kyan, you have to be careful".

"I promise, I will and I will be fine, now go and save Aneeqa before time runs out".

I nodded at him before leaving for the other building.

I made it to the entrance of the other building and surprisingly, it wasn't locked.

Without thinking of any possible traps set, I entered into the building and found myself in a room with metal armours, swords, Shields, knights and stuff like that.

There was a single door on the opposite end and though the room was pretty dark, I made out two guys in black, standing on either side of the door.

I took a deep breath before making my way towards them, knowing that it'll be difficult to concentrate with the fact that Doce's life is in danger, stuck in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aneeqa.

"Have you ever tried dum dums? I mean, with the way you guys look, it's hard to believe that you guys know what candy is?" I said to the masked guy in black in front of me.

My hands were starting to ache from the tight chains that held them to the bars of the metal cell Alexander had me in.

Yes, he kidnapped me from the grocery store today, using chloroform and had me thrown in this dungeon.

Not sure what his plan is but it's currently 8:45 and I've been here for four hours. It's getting pretty boring.

The chains could only go far enough as to let me touch the opposite bars of the cell.

There were plenty other cells in here but they were empty but this guy stood in front of mine with a rifle, watching over me like a hawk.

When he didn't answer me again, I was about to rain insults on him in Spanish when he suddenly dropped on the floor with a grunt and blood gushing out of his chest.

I turned my attention in the opposite direction and saw a freaking hot badass assassin that I happened to have fallen in love with, standing in the doorway.

"Oh my God, Lyrik!!!" I practically yelled, over excited to see him and tried to get up only to be stopped halfway by the chains.

He walked over to the cell I was stuck in with concern written all over his face.

"Doce!. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

"I'm fine." I said, breathing out with relief. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you".