Synchro Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

At the LDS Control Room.

Reiji: "Now Reginald, I believe you can tell us your true origin."

All the Lancers were present in the room waiting for my answer.

Serena: "True origin?"

Serena looks at me.

Serena: "You're not from here?"

Reginald: "No. I'm not from Standard or any of the four Dimensions."

Everyone was surprised except Kurosaki, Yuto, Yuya, and Reiji.

Hokuto: "Not from any of the four Dimensions? Then where are you from?"

Reginald: "I'm from Heartland, Alternative Heartland."

Serena: "Alternative Heartland?!"

Reginald: "Yes. A Heartland where anyone can use Fusion, Ritual, and Xyz Summon. A Heartland that was never invaded by Fusion Dimension."

Yuto: "Your Heartland seems like a peaceful city, not like ours..."

Kurosaki and Yuto were looking down trying to hide their sadness.

Reginald: "Not at all. My Heartland also had its problem."

Then I told them the history of Numbers, Barian Wars, Barian Emperors, and all that stuff. Nobody, even Reiji and Kurosaki couldn't hide their surprise.

Kurosaki: "Really? You expect us to believe that you're one of these Barian Emperors and the Leader of them who gather this Numbers card to save your world?"

Reginald: "So you want to prove right?"

Everyone nodded.

Reginald: "Then step back so that I can transform."

Everyone steps back away from me so that I can transform.

Reginald: "BARIAN FORCE!!!"

Then a red light glowed from my Barian necklace making everyone cover their eyes from the brightness.

After a few seconds the red light faded out and everyone see my Barian form.

Hokuto: "Wow! So that's your Barian Emperor form!"

Everyone is surprised except for Yuto and Reiji for seeing me transform for the first time.

Then Serena was blushing from my transformation.

Sawatari: "So what you can transform into that Knight, what about the Number cards there just myth."

I look at Sawatari.

Nasch: "If you don't believe me then take this."

I throw the Number 17: Leviathan Dragon at Sawatari as he took it and after a few seconds, he feels a burning feeling in his hand.

Sawatari: "Ahhh! It burns! It burns!"

I quickly take back Leviathan Dragon and put it back in my Extra Deck.

Reginald: "See. Number cards are powerful and dangerous cards. If you don't have any protection or enough willpower, they can take control over you or hurt you."

Everyone nodded and transform back to my Human form.

Reiji: "So that was true after all."

Reiji looks at me.

Reiji: "Then those red light aura that you last draw against Sora and Yuri, what is that?"

Serena: "Red light aura?"