Standard Chapter 5

Reginald P.O.V

After I won the Duel against Reiji and the solid vision had vanished Yuya and Gongenzaka helped me from getting up from the ground after I was exhausted.

The Kids: "He won, Reginald Nii-chan won the Duel!!!"

Yuya: "That was a great Duel, Reginald!"

Yuzu: "You did it!!"

Sora: "You were incredible!!"

Shuzo came rushing towards us, glad and happy that I had won the Duel and the You Show Duel School was saved.

Shuzo: "That was the most hot-blooded Duel I've ever seen in my entire career! Thank you very much for saving our You Show school, Reginald!"

Gongenzaka: "You have done what I failed to accomplish. In the name of the Gongenzaka Dojo, I, thank you for saving You Show Duel School, Reginald!"

Reginald: "It was no problem, Shuzo, Gongenzaka."

Reiji: "That was impressive, Kastle."

I turned around to see Reiji approaching me.

Reiji: "That was an excellent Duel, Reginald Kastle. Even When I use my three Demon Kings and the full might of my Pendulum Summon, you still stand and defeated me with your Xyz monster. You have gained my respect, Reginald Kastle. You're the strongest Xyz Duelist that I have ever Dueled against."

Reiji raised his hand in front of me for a handshake.

Reginald: "Appreciate your high praise. You are one of the strongest Duelists I have ever faced. You have my respect as well, Reiji Akaba."

I raised my hand to accept the handshake from Reiji.

Reiji: "As was agreed upon, the Shingo Sawatari's case will be dropped and LDS will help with the You Show Duel School's funding. As for you, Reginald Kastle will receive a free entrance to participate in the Junior Youth Championship."

Reginald: "I'll appreciate it, Reiji Akaba."

Shuzo: "Yes! Thank you so much!"

Reiji: "It's time for us to leave. Farewell, Reginald Kastle. I hope that you will participate in the Maiami Championship."

Reginald: "I will, and you won't be disappointed."

With that Reiji leaves the building with the Himika and the LDS trio following him from behind. I look at the time and see it was getting late.

Reginald: "It's time for us to leave and headed back home everyone it's getting late already."

Everyone nodded and began to left as I walked with Yuya on our way home. I see that Yuya looked troubled and I knew it from having witnessed Reiji having access to Pendulum cards and Summon, and no longer being the only Pendulum user to exist.

Reginald: "You're thinking about Reiji Akaba's Pendulum Summoning aren't you?"

Yuya looks up in shock that I noticed what he seems to be thinking.

Yuya: "W-What do you mean, Reginald?"

Reginald: "Ever since we witnessed that Reiji Akaba was able to have his Pendulum cards and can Pendulum Summon, you looked troubled and lost. May I ask why is that, Yuya?" 

Yuya: "During my Duel with Strong Ishijima, I finally managed to clear my father's reputation with my newest Pendulum Summon. I could follow in his footsteps and be an Entertainer and bring a smile to others like him. Pendulum Summon helps me to open the door that finally enables me to be like him. And now that guy Reiji Akaba managed to Pendulum Summon, I...I just don't know."