Synchro Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

Obelisk Red: "Argh!"

Footage has shown my Silent Honor Ark Knight destroying Academia's monsters and bringing us victory.

Ayu: "That's Reginald Nii-chan Xyz monster!"

Audience 3: "All right! The enemy had been annihilated!"

The screen showed Kurosaki's Duel, The Trio LDS's Duel, Yuto and Sawatari's Duel, as well as Yuya's Duel against Sora, and mine against Yuri were also showed up.

The screen changed and the app read Akaba Reiji.

Reiji: "The world changed! The peace that we know yesterday was the past. Leo Duel School, LDS from now will be known as Lance Defense Soldiers."

Then Akaba Reiji rose from his seat and held up his fist as a sign of his declaration.

Reiji: "And I, Akaba Reiji, will fight with the Lancers you see before you. We will eliminate the enemy at any cost! That's our promise to the entire world!"

The audience began chanting Lancers' names and then changed again to show Dennis with the Obelisk Force were showed.

Sawatari: "What is Dennis doing with that Yuri creep?!"

Everyone in the Center Court was staring at Dennis Macfield.

Dennis: "I-I can explain..."

Reginald: "You can't escape, Dennis."

Then I took Nico's mic.

Reginald: "This man here is one of the Academia's undercover agents to gather the information about the Lancers!"

Everyone is surprised.

Reginald: "I figured that Academia probably sent another soldier as a replacement for Shiunin Sora, so I kept a close eye on him."

Yuya: "Dennis...Is an enemy?"

Gongenzaka: "Unforgivable!"

Kurosaki: "So you're another spy from Academia!"

Yuto: "So all this time..."

Serena: "You trick us!"

Dennis looks at me.

Dennis: "But how did you know?! I carefully made sure that nobody followed me!"

Reginald: "I won't answer you're question."

Then several LDS agents arrived at the scene to capture Dennis, but swiftly dodged all of them and made a run for it.

Kurosaki: "Stop him!"

Then Yuto standing in front of him stop him to escape.

Yuto: "There's nowhere to run...Surrender now!"

Dennis: "Tch."

Dennis activated his Force Return program in his Duel Disk.

Serena: "He escapes..."

Gongenzaka: "I still can't believe he was from Academia."

Yuya: "I know...He looked like a genuine Entertainer."

Reiji continued to talk again.

Reiji: "Everything that's been said was true. The Dimensional War had started. And I and the Lancers will be protecting this world no matter what the cost is!"

The crowds began cheering the Lancers once more, and I saw Yuya's expression was full of determination to bring Yuzu back home.

Mini Timeskip