"Can I still go home using that??" I asked and the man smiled.
"Of course, the engine is still running finely" he said and I nodded.

While I was driving back to the house I couldn't stop smiling. It was already 5 in the morning.I looked at the bags placed on the back seat and giggled. And in my side was an envelope containing cheques.....

I remembered the face of my co-competitors and smiled.

I reached the mansion and the guards seemed to be shocked when he saw my car. I just smiled at him. I hide the car in the garage and took the bags in with me. Three heavy bags and those folders. I tip toed to my room and silently put the bags in my walk in closet before I went to take a bath.

But when I came out from the bathroom I saw Jay sitting in the bed looking at me.

"Where did you go Gulf?" He asked. I looked at him and went to the closet.
"Nowhere particular.. just wandered somewhere around to refresh my mind" I said.

I know he didn't believe me because I heard him sigh.
"Where is that somewhere Gulf?? And what's that bruise on your forehead??" He said and came to me.

I sighed and ignored him. I know if I say where exactly I went, he will surely get mad at me.

I went out of the room and walked straight to the kitchen. I saw Emily sipping her cup of tea.

"Morning Gulf!" She greated and I smiled.
"Morning Emily. How was your night here??" I asked her and I felt the pain, that I forgot a while ago, again.
"Sorry if you felt bad when we left you here last night it's just that I was very tired!" I continued and she just smiled back.

"It's okay Gulf. My night here was good. How about you Gulf??" She asked.

"Uhhm me.. My night was tiring" I said.
But I flinch when someone spoke behind me.
"What did you do to make you tire all-night" A cold voice said that sent shivers in my spine.

"Ahhhh!!!......" I was about to talk when Jay popped out of somewhere.
"I got him tired all-night. You know what the couples usually do.....right BABES!"he emphasized the word 'babes' and wrapped his arm around my waist, slightly pinching me.

"Ahhhh yeahhhh haha" I said and laughed awkwardly.

But I flinched again when someone dropped his spoon with force. I looked at the direction of noise but I was greated by Mew's cold glare.

And he harshly stood up and went out of the kitchen.

We looked at each other and then we shrugged.

"I will just follow him.." Emily excused herself and went out of the kitchen.

"Now it's your turn.." Jay said to me and I just looked at him.

"Where did you go last night Gulf?" He asked me again. I just looked at him again and continued mixing my coffee.

"Damn it Gulf, answer me! Where did you go last night. I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you!!?" Jay bursted out.

I shockly look at him but still I didn't open my mouth.

"You don't want to talk???" He asked and was about to go out but I spoke up.

"I went for car racing...." I said and I was about to say my explanation when he attacked me with his voice.

"What Gulf??! You went there? The fuck were you thinking??? You know that it is very dangerous and that field is illegal Gulf!!! I can't believe you!!! Arghhh you're so stubborn!!! What if you got in an accident or that field was reported?" He burster out while glaring at me.

"I just wanted to refresh my mind......"

"Why did you go there!???!!! If you wanted a race, you could have asked me Gulf? What if you got hurt?!" He said.

I pouted and looked at him.
"I'm perfectly fine Jay, you see?" I said and he hitted my head.

"Awww what was that for?!"

"Yeahhh perfectly fine then what about that bruise on your forehead???" He said.

"Ahhhhh hehehe. Just a slight bump!" I replied.

"Then.. You need to give me a treat right now!" He said and smiled at me.

"Huh!? Why? I don't have any money!!??" I lied and he glared at me.

"Come on Gulf. I know you won the race.." he said.

"How did you know huh??"

"Hahaha No one can beat Type Thiwat in the car racing field." He laughed.

"Hahaha silly.......okay I'll treat you later" I said.

To be continued...

(1450 words)

Sorry dears for not updating the story these days.. I know it's almost a week without any update.. I'm really sorry naa~~
Hope you like this part of the story!
Enjoy Reading..