He lifts his baton, and he hits me. 

Over and over again.

My face, my back, my arms, my legs. Anywhere the baton could reach.

I don't close my eyes, I look at the boy who's laying on the ground, and has been for the past hour.

His eyes are closed, and his chest barely moves up and down. Blood is pooling around him.

The worst thing was, the batons they used were made for this. They're spiked.

The man beats him again, and again. He beats him at the same pace I'm getting beaten.

Suddenly, the boys' chest stops rising altogether. More blood leaks out of his small body, staining the concrete.

The man laughs manically and steps back, admiring his work.

"There we go! Teach you all a lesson. You refuse to work? You get beat. Like this faggot over here. I saw her kissing a girl!" 

The man laughs again as he walks over to me.

"This. Isn't a place you'd wanna be. But here you are."

His disgusting smile is the last thing I see before I black out.

"Wow.. That's...worse than they do here.." Boscha steps back, taking her hand off of my neck.

"Really? They don't like, test you with magic? Cast spells on you to see how long you last?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

Training would be beginning in a few minutes, and I'm up against Kilow first.

"No, they don't test us with magic." Boscha rolls her eyes. "So who are you up against first?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Amity," she replies quickly. "Hey, don't hit her to hard, okay?" I tease. "You know I still like her." Boshca smirks and shoves me into the wall, making me laugh.

"Hush, human." I gasp. "Do you still have a crush on Willow?" I ask excitedly. Boscha turns a darker pink, telling me she does. "N-no!" She squeaks.

"Y'know, she liked you. The whole time. She had a crush on you. If only you had confessed.." Boscha turns to face me.

"So you're telling me Willow liked me back this whole time and you never told me?" She screeches. Everyone in the room glances over at us, but then resumes in their original conversation.

"Oh, yeah. Hey, Bosh! I know we're enemies and all, but I just wanted to say that Willow has a crush on you!"

"Bosh? Really?" I shrug in response. "So you still expected me to do that?" Boscha shakes her head.

"But I've changed since then," she says. "Yeah, you certainlly have, pinning me to a wall and choking me," I say sarcastically.

She pushes me into the wall once again.

"Everyone, get to your training squares!" A voice echos around the room. 

Kikimora.

Once everyone had gotten into their training squares, including me, Kikimora steps onto a stool, and I snort.

Boscha, who was lucky enough to be standing beside me, slaps the back of my head.

"I will be overseeing your training, and I will report to Emperor Belos." Kikimora's gaze rakes over everyone, and stops on me.

"He has been especially interested in one of you."

A smirk forms on my face, and I can't keep it away.

"You may begin."

I step into the ring, Kilow in front of me.

"Hey, there." I give him a fake, creepy smile. 

He shakes his head. "Fuck you!" He lunges forward, and I jump to the side, and Kilow lands face-first on the ground.

He stands up, his face bloody.

He makes a growl-like sound, which I don't doubt was real.

"C'mon, I'll let you get one hit," I tease, opening my arms. He glares at me in response, and runs towards me.

At the last moment, I step to the side, and grab his arm, and fling him over my shoulder.

He groans and rolls around on the ground, covering his stomach.

"Aww, did you not land right?" 

Kilow takes a while to get up, and when he does, I punch him in the stomach, sending him back down to the ground.

"Stay down you piece of shit."

Kikimora walks over to our training area, and claps.

"Well done, Lucia. The Emperor has informed me he would like to see you."

I nod, knowing this couldn't be well.

"One moment, please."

I could feel Amity's and Boscha's eyes on me, but I ignored it.

I kneel down in front of Kilow, giving him yet another wide, creepy smile.

"Touch Amity again. See what happens."

I slowly stand back up, the smile still on my face.

"You will be back before the next round of training, don't worry."

I follow Kikimora out of the training room, and towards Emperor Belos.