❤Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - My Father Wants Me To Become A Prostitute

There wasn't just one brother on my stomach.

As it turned out, this world was a world where polygamy was allowed.

My father's wife said there were a total of four. There were five children of my father who were
born so far.

And among them, there was only one brother who had a mother like me.
Me and my four-year-old brother's name was Asil.

"Roxana, my cute little sister. Brother will protect you."

Unlike me, who has a blonde who resembles a mother and an enemy who resembles a father, all of him from head to toe, to resemble our mother.

He was like a dog with a soft hogumi.
He was also a boy with a soft and clear smile, not like a man born and raised in such a wicked family.

He laughed foolishly from the time I was in the cradle and made that loud noise right away.

Even so, it was funny to see that you have a brother and take care of me on a subject that is much younger than me.

It was Asil's influence that I had adapted and lived in this fucking house on my own.

My family's name is Agriche, and the family style in this family was quite unique.

In short, Agriche was a family of criminals based in the back world.

For example, they were stealing, fraudulent, smuggling drugs and poisons, and then killing people if
necessary.

Of course, the scale of the Agriche was large enough to stand out.

Not any mob group, I was stunned.
But what was even more amazing was the fact that all the children born of this family had to follow
that family style.

Until now, Agriche has maintained that way, and it is said that we must continue to be educated from childhood in order to become true Agriche.

However, as an ordinary person in Korea, there was no way that I could easily accept such a family style. No matter how fast my adaptation was, this was an exception.

The things I study here every day were how to deal with weapons, poisons and drugs, stealth techniques, human vital spots, and so on.

It was okay if I studied just memorizing, but I wasn't particularly talented in practical skills.

"There is no special corner."

The human being, my father, was also relentlessly commented.

I was eight years old at that time, and that's how many times I've seen this human face. In a word,
we were among women who were not very affectionate.

My father, Land Agriche, wasn't very interested in his children.
In the meantime, the wives and children have increased, so now the mothers in this house are seven
and my brothers are ten. So it would be unreasonable to pay equal attention to all of them.

"If there is one outstanding part, I will try to develop it a little more."

I felt bad at the gaze that glanced at me as if it were fair. It was like looking at something that wasn't
a daughter.

No, when did I say I wanted to work for a family like this?

I wanted to say something about my displeasure, but my mother and Asil held on to me for a few days, so I just stayed there.
My mother was somehow terribly nervous next to me.

Finally, my father looked at me for a moment and then opened his mouth again.

"But there will be some use in the other way."