ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx 3️⃣6️⃣

They get inside their house after hanging out at the amusement park all day today. Jungkook want to walk to the upstairs first but tzuyu was quick enough to grab his hand, holding it while biting her lower lips. He furrowed his eyebrows and look at her in weird.

"Why~?" He give a tint smile as she suddenly stepping forward to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and tiptoed, landing her lips on his lips slowly. She give a long one breath kiss before pull her head back and put down her arms from his neck.

"T-thankyou f-for today! I-i really happy today." She slightly stuttering and look down when talking. He raise his eyebrows, eyes slightly widened and stunned in his spot.

"Thankyou again one more time!" She was about to run away to the upstairs but he was quick enough to hold her hand.

"Tzuyu!"

She gulping and slowly turn around, facing him again with her cheeks reddened in embarrassed of what she did to him just now.

"W-will you sleep with me tonight? I-i will wait for you. Hm?" He ask really softly. Does he always this soft when he with another girls?

Jungkook.. You can't being like this.. I keep falling for you.

She slowly nodding makes his lips curled into a smile and his eyes tearing again again and again.

Tzuyu, what should i do if i lost you? I can't. I will obviously die if i lose you.

His grip on her hand loosened and she quickly running to her room to doing her night routine before they sleep together just like what he ask just now. He walking to his room too with the thought of what should he do. He really want her but...

He not perfect and not good enough to have her.

He just a fuck boy who fucking around.

He just a jerk

and a womanizer.

"Im sorry tzuyu.. but i didn't deserve you." He mumbled alone with a really heavy heart.