10. 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year- Sung by the New Directions

OLIVIA LOVED CHRISTMAS. How could anyone not?  Like the song said it is the most wonderful time of the year.  But as they decorated the almost dead tree Olivia couldn't help but notice the slightest amount of bitterness surrounding the room.  And apparently, the New Directions were also giving off that vibe as well because as soon as Mr. Shue walked in his first question was, "What's this?"

"We're baking a blueberry pie," Olivia replied sarcastically as the rest of the glee club snickered at the girl's wit, "What does it look like?"

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue." Rachel clarified as Finn nodded his head continuing, "Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. - It must have fell off some guy's car."

"And the ornaments?"

"The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother." Santana shrugged, "When they carted him off, they left the house wide open. - I think she was a holiday hoarder."

"Uh- And the presents?"

This time Puck stepped in explaining, "I lifted them from a display at the mall.  But don't worry. They're empty."

"Guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like." Mr. Shue reasoned.

"For us it is." Mercedes argued with a sigh, "This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club. We won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at this school, we still suck."

~~~
flashback

It was right before first period and Mike, Tina, and Olivia were all walking through the halls fresh in their winter coats

It was right before first period and Mike, Tina, and Olivia were all walking through the halls fresh in their winter coats.  As the three happily conversed about Christmas they didn't see four football players approach them with large smirks on their faces.  

They didn't notice them until it was too late, Azimio briskly pacing towards them yelling, "Ho, ho, ho, losers!"

That was the last thing they heard before him and the rest of him goons splashed ice cold slushies onto them.