3. 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜

IS RACHEL HYPNOTIZING YOU!?

"MR. SHUE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY." Finn announced as he made his way to the front of the class, "Something happened to me and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core."

"Oh, my God, he's coming out." Puck teased in a serious tone.

"Why, yes. There is a man who's sort of recently come into my life and that man." Finn admitted with a positive head nod.

"Aw!" Olivia cheekily smiled, "I always thought you and Puck would make an adorable couple!"

 "Jesus Christ." Finn finished ignoring the girl's comment.

"That's way worse." Puck scoffed.

"And I know there's others in here who dig him too." Finn argued, also ignoring Puck, "And so I thought maybe this week we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus."

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church." Kurt quarreled, "And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science."

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here." Mercedes shrugged as Quinn nodded her head adding on, "I agree.I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help.  I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks." Quinn finished thoughtfully.

"Thanks for what?" Santana snarked, "That it didn't come out a lizard baby?"

"Whenever I pray, I fall asleep." Brittany matter of factly said, not really catching anyone's particular attention.

"Well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus." Mr. Shue compromised, "We could do songs about spirituality."

"You know there's something called Cathy's Law right?" Olivia asked crossing her arms.  

And apparently, Olivia didn't seem to be the only one not too turned on by the idea, Puck scoffing on the side.  But apparently, Finn had caught wind of the boy's judgemental expression asking harshly, "  You got a problem with Jesus?"

" Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus." Puck assured, "He's my number one Hebe. What I don't like seeing is people using J-Money to cramp everybody else's style 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality- or whatever you want to call it- is about enjoying the life that you've been given.  I see God every time I make out with a new chick."

"Maybe I've hanging out with Puck for too long but... that actually made sense." Olivia admitted with a strange look on her face.

But Rachel didn't agree arguing, "Okay, okay. That doesn't make any sense. In fact, it's stupid."

"Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?" Puck asked raising his eyebrows.  Going to the front of the choir room Puck went to grab his guitar before continuing, "At this time I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists. Hit it."