4. 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚜

SOMEONE SLAP ME.

AS THE BELL RANG ABOVE THE CHOIR ROOM, MR

AS THE BELL RANG ABOVE THE CHOIR ROOM, MR. SHUE QUICKLY SCURRIED INTO THE CHOIR ROOM LATE SAYING, "All right, let's, uh, let's gather around. Sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news, guys. Puckerman's in juvie."

However, teens weren't really that surprised Tina simply leaning back in her seat stating, "It really was just a matter of time."

"What did he do?" Quinn asked curiously.

There was silence for a while, Mr. Shue contemplating to tell them for a while before finally conceding, "He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the ATM."

At that, Santana and Brittany let out a laugh.  Olivia on the other hand was kind of worried for him asking nervously, "And when is he getting out?"

"Unknown."

While Olivia and Quinn were worried, the rest of the teens didn't have the same concern Brittany laughing, "He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me."

"Guys!" Mr. Shue said surprised, "Let's have some sympathy."

"For a guy who put his needs before the team's?" Finn asked crossing his arms, "We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence."

"We can't look at this as, as a crisis." Mr. Shue reasoned, "It's an opportunity."

"For what?" Quinn scoffed, "Further embarrassment and humiliation?"

At this, Mr. Shue gave a smile stating proudly, "For welcoming our new member... Sam Evans!"

With that, Sam entered the choir room earning immediate applause.  Olivia in particular straightened out of her seat, Artie who was sitting next to her slightly snorting at his sister's obviousness.

"Hey, everybody." Sam introduced, "I'm Sam. ... Sam, I am. ... And I don't like green eggs and ham."

Olivia, who was the only one that thought that it was quite funny let out a giggle while the rest of the teens were sort of like Santana who quipped, "Oh, wow. He has no game."

Breaking up the awkward silence, Finn quickly made his way to the front to greet Sam, "Okay! This is gonna be great. You're not going to regret joining, Sam."  With that, Finn gave a quick look around for where Sam could sit and his eyes immediately brightened to the empty seat next to Olivia swiftly herding the boy to sit near her.

"Sam, you sit right here." Finn suggested before playfully raising his eyebrows to Olivia, the girl simply mouthing him to "shut up" before turning to an oblivious Sam with a smile.

"All right!" Mr. Shue stated moving on with the class, "Question for the group. What's a duet?"

"A blanket." Brittany quickly answered earning weird looks.