𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙠

elenalorenze added to their story

messages

elena i'm not keeping you away from your work right?

elena
i'm not keeping you away from your work right?

harry
no not at all
i have a free morning

elena
if you need this free time for yourself i can stop texting you

harry
please don't
i like talking to you

elena
are you sure?

harry
elena when will you get it that i like talking to you
you don't bother me. stop thinking that.

elena
okay fine, can we facetime?

harry
you don't even have to ask

facetime

"is that my crew neck you're wearing?" was the first thing that harry said when he accepted the facetime call

elena had been sitting on her couch when she facetimed him. and for harry, he was in a purple robe sitting at a table.

"i don't even get a hello you just go straight to interrogation." elena jokingly gasps placing a hand over her heart. this caused a huge smile to cross harry's face.

"hi elena." he said with a small laugh.

"hi harry." she said back to him. "and if you must know, yes this is your crew neck. you left it here which is the worst thing that you could do. i'm never giving it back." elena said.

it had been almost two weeks since harry left for one of his projects. during the days he's been gone him and elena text everyday and occasionally facetime each other when they both have the time.

"well it looks lovely on you." harry said with a grin. elena walks over to the kitchen and places her phone on the kitchen island allowing her body to be in view and does a small turn jokingly showing off his crew neck.

harry began to clap, his grin still on his face. "why thank you." elena bows and starts to laugh.

sweet moments like these on facetime were the best things to happen for elena while harry is away though they're not in a relationship it almost feels like one.

always texting each other, facetiming, gossiping to elena's best friends when something happens, the laughters, smiles, and missing one another.

"just watch out elena i might have to steal something of yours as well." harry said as the laughter dialed down.

"hey! i didn't steal this. it was sitting in my apartment because you forgot it." she motioned to the green crewneck.

harry smiled at the view of her in his crew neck "then why do you have it on?" he questioned.

"because it's comfortable. i seriously want to wear this forever."

"you look pretty in it. keep it." harry smiled as he said that. his statement caused elena to smile with redness coming to her cheeks.

💌
how can harry think that i will be okay when he said goodbye for now. i already miss him.