Chapter 22: Welcome

Começar do início

Izuku smiled, it had been a nice surprise. He spent no further time standing still as he ran up to where All Might stood examining the boy, he looked familiar. "All Might, can you sign this?" Izuku asked holding up a notebook of his, that too looked strangely familiar. Then, it clicked, this was the middle school boy he had met before. He looked down at Izuku sadly, he seemed to be doing well and that's all that mattered. All Might still felt bad, he had meant to find the boy again, and yet here he was, acting as if none of what he had said had happened.

All Might refocused himself and smiled, "Sure," he said happily grabbing the pen Izuku held out and signing his name in the book for a second time. Once Izuku received his notebook again, he happily pranced over to where Katsuki stood beaming. Katsuki chuckled before grabbing Izuku's hand to lead him up to the dorm room he would share with Katsuki. Before Katsuki could make it to the elevator Aizawa stopped them. Most of the students had returned to what they had been doing previously, except for the Bakusquad who decided they wanted to hang out with the couple for a while.

"Before you go up and get settled in the dorms I just want to make sure, you don't y'know, help him with his heat right? Doing stuff like that in the dorms is prohibited," Aizawa said making sure that the two understood the rules. Katsuki's face reddened as he immediately answered. "No, we've never done anything like that," he said looking over at Izuku's confused face. "Kacchan, what do you mean? You help me with my heat whenever it comes up," he said innocently still confused at the situation as to why it was so awkward.

Izuku's statement just made Katsuki's face even redder from embarrassment. "No, he means....." Katsuki paused for a minute turning toward Izuku. "Sex," he finished by whispering into Izuku's ear. With that Izuku flushed red, "Oh, no, we've never done anything like that," Izuku said shaking his hands in front of him. The Bakusquad just laughed at the extremely awkward conversation. "Just wanted to make sure you knew," Aizawa said before walking off. Katsuki then took Izuku's hand and led him over to the elevator once more.

"So when are you going to introduce Midoriya to the rest of the class?" Kaminari asked in an attempt to make the atmosphere a little less silent and awkward. "Probably at dinner time, most people will be coming over to introduce themselves and find out who he is anyway," Katsuki answered. "So how have you been Midoriya? We haven't seen you in a while," Mina said. Izuku chuckled, "Could've been better. Other than the past few days I've been good," he said smiling as usual.

Sure enough, once it hit dinner time Izuku was bombarded with people introducing themselves and asking him questions. It got to the point where after dinner Izuku and Katsuki had to sit down on one of the couches in the lounge area to answer all of the questions. "What's your name?" a girl with bobbed brown hair and pink cheeks asked. "I'm Midoriya Izuku, it's nice to meet you." Izuku smiled widely making all of the girls aw at him.

As the night went on the questions got more and more personal. Starting with things like "Where do you go to school," to asking about Izuku's quirk and then about Izuku and Katsuki's relationship. Izuku was very happy to answer any question but many of the more personal questions were shut down by Katsuki who didn't want to answer them. After about an hour and a half of getting interrogated, Katsuki dragged Izuku back to their dorm to get a break from all of the questions.

Katsuki sighed as he sat down in his desk chair, Izuku joined him by flopping down on his bed. "Who knew answering questions could be so tiring," Izuku said as he appreciated the dorm room, it was clean with nothing on the floor. Izuku smiled, Katsuki always had to make sure everything was perfect, even with the tidiness of his dorm room. Izuku on the other hand didn't care where something was, as long as he knew where everything was, he didn't mind a mess.

As Izuku looked around the room he noticed the nightstand by the bed. He picked up one of the pictures. "I can't believe someone got a picture of this," Izuku said as he relished in the memories from the picture. It was the same picture Kirishima had picked up only a few days before. "Right," Katsuki said, neither of them know who took the picture but Katsuki was glad he could have the picture, it meant that he could remember his experiences with Izuku since they were very little.