Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Cos, is an operator of Rhodes Island. A Top Class Operator whom specializes in Originium researches and Operations with high concentration of Originiums.

His race is..unknown, none of the pre-existing databases of his race has been discovered. He's the first one of his kind tho people do disagree with this. They rumored Cos was an experiment. Some rumored he was a fallen Sankta. Yet his features didn't reassemble anything.

Some say, he looks normal. Some say he looks innocent and cute. But, The enemies he faced has always been terified.

His sapphire-blue eyes shoned in the abyss, The Wings of Death luminates. He was, terrifying.

He, never smiled genuinely with the operators, he was talkative and had good relationships with everyone in the landship. But, His smile when talking never looked genuine happiness.

Medical examination shows he has immunity to Originium and very low Originium Blood Cell Density. Yet, he still able to use arts. His powerThe power that transends all law of Terra. Manipulation of Space and Time.

He was, a very valuable resource to this landship.

Operators, even females have stated, They enjoyed Cos's company. They have a feeling of calmness when they gaze his eyes. His eyes, shines like a bright star on a moonless night. The longer they gaze at his eyes, they will start to view the Galaxy. They said it looked really beautiful.

They can't move or talk. All they can do is just gaze at the magnificent view of space dust as if, they're in a dream.

His features we're..very mysterious. The aura he gives off is nothing like any ever felt. It's the aura of total calmness. All calm, nothing else.

His wings glows like a spectrum, luminating the rainbow color. At night, the light of his wings glows even stronger. Particles can be seen coming off from his wings. Like a fairy.

His Top-Hat is mysterious, no matter how much light they shined onto it, it stays black no matter what. It's as if the hat sucks up all of the light no matter how bright it is. But, the thing that makes the hat looks mesmerizing was the stars spins around the hat as if they're orbiting it.

This, is the story, of someone who was born in the vacuum of space thousand years ago. And now, they're involved in a large scale fight. A war between the discriminators and the discriminated.

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

// Rhodes Island Landship, Wilderness.\\
\\            Munday, 12/7/XXXX. 08.40 AM     //

"Good morning!" A female voice greeted.

"Hnnghh..Angelina..please..It's still early...." Cos pleaded.

"Dummy, get up or else breakfast gonna be really soggy."

He stood up, walked onto Angelina and Kabedon(?) Her. She's blushing from the sudden action of the man even though he just woken up.

"If i don't get breakfast, i might have to...eat you.." Cos whispered to Angelina's ear.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wha-What?!!"

He releases her.

"Im just kidding! Im very sorry for doing that."

"You- You almost gave me an heart attack!"

"Aww, Im very sorry, i'll make it up to you! Breakfast is my treat how about that?"

"Hmph!" "Fine.."

"All right, honey bun."

// At the Cafeteria \\

"What would you like to order? We have a special limited food pack with an extra bunny doll merch. All for 10k LMD!"

"I'll have the..Pancakes." Cos ordered.

"Sure thing! What about you miss?"

"....." Angelina stood silently, looking at the bunny doll.

"Give her that special limited food pack, she looks like she wanted the doll."

"Sure thing!"

He went to find a seat for two of them. Sat down together waiting for their meal.

"You know, you should've said so when you wanted the plush so much."

"I suppose i should've said i do want it. Thanks!"

"Anything for a dear friend."

// After Breakfast \\

"So, about that modification to your staff..What did you want me to upgrade?"

"I would love you to let me spread my arts so i can make more enemies heavier. Is it..impossible?"

"It can work. Bring it to me at my workshop whenever you're available to do so."

"I'd make sure to go there!"

.......

A figure stands tall near the enterance of the cafeteria. The figure walked onto Cos and Angelina's table.

"What's up, Warfrain?" He said.

"Kal'tsit's ordered me to tell you to come to her office ASAP. She said it's urgent."

"Thanks for the message. I'll be sure to go there."

"Sorry Angie, duties calls." He said whilst rubbing his back head.

She smiled and waved at Cos "Don't worry! I'll wait for you!"

.....

"Im here, Kal'tsit." Cos said.

"Great."

"So, what do you need me for?" He asked.

"How are you holding up? After all of those originiun-rich enviroment missions?"

"Im doing great! Now, what do you need urgently?"

"Your medical tracker is going haywire with warnings. As if, originium level is increasing abnormaly rapidly in your body."

"Though, i do not feel anything else?"

"I need in-depth examinations, is that fine?"

"Always fine."

"All right, i'll need your blood sample and an x-ray scan. So lay down on the gourney."

Cos proceeded to lay down on the gourney. Kal'tsit took a syringe and injects it into Cos, extracting the blood from his veins. She deposited the blood sample inside a vial and closed it. She pushed the gourney inside an x-ray machine and saw huge amount of black thick fog inside his body. It covers 90% of his body. The gourney ejects. He sat down.

"So, what's the results?"

"You. How are you not feeling sick when 90% of your body is covered in Originium? Anyone would've felt intense pain at this stage if they're lucky."

"Remember Kal'tsit, im not an ancient. Let alone this worlds inhabitants. Im immune. You can use my blood for cure as well if you can do so." "So, is that all?"

"Yeah." "Oh, one more thing."

"Hmm?"

"We're gonna move into Chernobog to retract the Doctor from Chernobog's core in 2 Days. Your support would be most appreciated."

"*Chuckle* Im always available, Kal'tsit. Just call me when you need me."

"All right, that should be all. Thank you for today."

"You're most welcome, good night Kal'tsit. Don't chug 3 gallons of Coffee again."

"I won't, Have a good rest."

Cos then went to the rooftop of the Landship. Leaned on the railings and talked to himself.

"Of course, I know Reunion will move to Chernobog and ambush everyone. Ace, i do feel bad but i have to let him die. If i change the timeline so much i would cease to exist. After all, this is all a game world. But to see everything unfold myself, i'd like to say.."

"Things will get.....interesting."

//To Be Continued\\