16

Started writing this: Nov 26th 2021
Stopped writing this: Dec 11th 2021

Trigger warnings:
Yelling

Word count: 334 words

Quackity's POV
" I don't want your stupid excuses! Do us all a favor and go away! " I shouted at Schlatt as Millie held onto my arm. I felt the regret and guilt take over my body but I soon forgot about it when I heard her crying. I turned to my right and embraced her. " Shh it's okay. " I whispered to her as her tears fell down her face.

Schlatt's POV
I practically ran inside the school building. I didn't wanna face him ever again. Even though I knew that I would in the next class, which was silence. Just then the bell rang and everyone came rushing in. I sat down and didn't even bother to look at Quackity as he stepped in.

I pretended to look out the window as he sat down on his assigned seat next to mine. This was gonna be awkward. This was our first fight but I just hope we could get past this in the future. As Mr. Zoklery began asking the students nearest him for the answers to his questions I made sure to pay extra close attention.

You wouldn't want to get an answer wrong. " Alex, what does the O in H2O mean? " He asked him. He jumped a little in surprise and looked pretty uptight. Maybe it was about the whole me and his girlfriend thing. But I could at least help him here.

" It stands for Oxygen. " I quietly whispered in his ear. " It stands for Oxygen. " He explained in a confident way. " Thanks. " He somewhat murmured. I regretted taking my anger out on her because he has now found about me hating her.

This book has hit 1k now and I'm so grateful for all of you! Also I'm feeling better now, so you might see more chapters coming soon ( if the tests aren't to bad ). Have a good day/evening/night!