12

11 November 2021

Trigger warnings:
Swearing
Gore ( blood )
Child neglect
Abuse
Abusive parent ( the father )

Word count: 499 words

Forget about the time Schlatt told Quackity he was a man. This will make the story more interesting.

Some time later
Schlatt's POV
I woke up on the hard wooden floor with a throbbing pain in my head. I touched it with my hand and felt a liquid spread across my hand. I took it back and stared at the fresh blood. Father had gotten pretty mad at me. I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

It was 4 AM. I suddenly paused as I had gotten a new message a few hours ago. 4 hours ago to be exact. " Where did you go? I'm kinda worried about you man. " Quackity had messaged me. " I'm fine, I just went home. " I replied. I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket.

I supported myself by the help of a counter and carefully stood up. I dragged myself up the stairs and into the bathroom. I locked the door before I took off my clothes and went into the shower. I let the water run down on me as I stared at the floor. The water mixed with my wounds and blood soon started to drip into the drain.

Quackity's POV
I already missed Schlatt. He had left without me even knowing in the middle of the night. But it was good that I was worried because now I had messaged him and he had told me he had went home. I smiled at our texts before turning my phone off.

I took a pen and started to write on my arm. " Hey how are you?? " I asked. " Let me shower. " They wrote back. " Oh shit sorry. " I apologized. " Wait how do you even have a pen on you? " I questioned. " I had one on the bathroom counter. " They told me.

" Ok bye. " I said. " Bye. " They told me. I sighed and went downstairs for breakfast. My mom had made a ham sandwich. " Thanks mom. " I thanked her. She gave me a warm smile before she went to work. I swallowed the last bit of the sandwich before I walked up the stairs into my bedroom and grabbed my backpack.

Jschlatt's POV
I pulled out my phone and put in my AirPods. I scrolled threw my playlist until I found a song. I put on " You can SMD " and started to walk to school. I noticed Quackity get out of his house and I waved at him. He waved back and towards me.

" Hey! " He greeted me cheerfully. " Hi. " I said back. We continued to walk until we noticed Dream and George infront of us. " Hey, Dream and George! " I shouted. They turned around and met our eyes. They waved at us and we ran to greet them.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, it took some time even though much didn't really happen. Have a good day/evening/night!