11

Started: October 3rd 2021
Ended: October 1st Nov 2021

Trigger warnings:
Mention of bad parents

Word count: ? words

When school ended
Schlatt's POV
" Hey we should probably continue on our math project. " I told Quackity. " Yeah sure, my house again? " He asked. " Yeah. " I agreed. I couldn't let him in my house while my parents were home. " Well I'm done, you? " He asked me. " I'm done to. " I explained.

" Let's go then! " He exclaimed excitingly. We went to his house with nothing but chattering coming out of our mouths as we walked. He quickly opened the door and we practically ran up the stairs and into his bedroom. He took out our project and we started to work on it. We were almost done. Just some finishing touches left.

I let out a sigh when we were finally done. " That was actually pretty fast! " He said proudly. " Yeah. " I agreed. " Since there's a lot of time left so you wanna watch a movie? " He asked. " Sure why not? " I exclaimed and he turned on his tv that was in front of his bed.

He turned on Netflix and we started to scroll to find a good show to watch. I had seen these tiktoks of this show on my fyp and noticed it as we were scrolling. " Hey how about Squid game? " I suggested. " What's it about? " He asked with clear suspicion in his voice.

" It's about these people who are in deep debt and need some way to pay them off so they risk their lives. " I explained to him. " That sounds like a good movie, let's watch it! " He shouted happily. He turned it on and we sat down on his bed.

As the bullet hit one of the players I felt someone wrap their arms around one of mine in fear. I turned and saw Quackity, he had gotten scared. " Can we maybe t-turn this off? " He asked. " Yeah of course. " I agreed and reached for the remote, but he was still clinging onto me.

I turned off the tv and looked at him in the eyes. " You okay? " I questioned. " Just got a bit scared that's all. " He assured me. " Would you mind if we just layed here for a while? " He asked carefully. " Not at all, it's totally fine with me. " I said.

" Thank you. " He thanked me and threw himself onto the bed laying there like a baby. I hesitated a bit before I also layed down. Time flew by for what felt like only seconds when it was actually hours. I managed to take out my phone and saw that the time was 01:26. Shit, my dad's gonna kill me.

I carefully sat up releasing myself from his cute and comforting grip and slowly walked to the door. I put in my shoes and quietly opened the door before closing it after I went out. I practically ran all the way over to my house. My heart beat started to raise faster and I got more nervous the closer I got to my house.

I unlocked the door and sneaked my way inside. " Phew. " I let out after I had looked around the room. Father was asleep. Or so I thought. " You're late. " He informed me. " I'm s-sorry. " I apologized still in a state of shock. I hope this is all just a bad dream.

Sorry that I didn't post this sooner, it was my grandmas birthday. Have a good day/evening/night!