4

12th Sep

Trigger warnings:
Suicidal thoughts
Pornography
Abuse
Swearing
Neglect
Voices
Telling someone to kill themselves

Word count: 1025 words

Schlatt's POV
My phone started to buzz so I quickly picked it up. My dad was calling me. I answered it and brought my phone to my right ear. " Where are ya? " My father asked. " Like I told you before dad. I'm at a friends house. " I sighed. " We both know you don't have friends. I mean just by looking at you I think they all ran away. " He laughed.

" Shut up asshole! " I yelled. " Oh you're talking back to me now huh? " He questioned. " Get home... NOW! " He yelled angrily. " Fine bitch! " I yelled back. I closed the call and sat on the floor. I waited a bit longer until Quackity came.

" Hey uhh I actually gotta go home now. " I told him. " Oh that's fine. " He said as he looked a bit down. " But I promise you I'll do it with you this week! " I promised him and went out of his bedroom door. He waved goodbye and I exited his house.

I walked to my house and felt my heart start to beat faster. I had just made my father mad and I was now meeting him. I quietly opened the front door and sneaked inside. " I've been waiting for you. " A familiar voice explained. It was my father.

I stared at him and I felt my breathing getting heavier. I knew what was about to happen. " You aren't allowed to talk back to me. You know that right? " He said. " Y-yes dad. " I answered. " Well this time you didn't listen so it's time for your punishment. " He told me with a smile carved on his face.

I closed my eyes as his hand raised. He slapped me pretty hard but it wasn't the worst I had been through. He threw a punch to my stomach and I was thrown to the hard wall. I fell down and raised my head. I could barely see anything but his figure.

He walked up to me and I flinched but it was already to late. He hit me in the face and I could feel that there was gonna be a bruise there. He hit me repeatedly all over my body and I started to feel numb. My blinking began going slower and slower. I soon blacked out.

Some time later
I woke up laying on the floor. Blood was splattered around me but no sign of my father. I decided to go upstairs and look at myself in the mirror. The bruise on my face was big so it would be hard to cover up but I had been practising for years.

I looked out the bathroom window and stared at the sunset. " Hey disgrace come down here! " I heard my mother yell. I quickly went out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room and found my mother and father laying on the couch.

" Get us some alchohol! " My father told me. " But you're worse when you're drunk. " I said quietly. " I don't fucking care give us alcohol! " He screamed. " Y-yes father. " I exclaimed and walked to the kitchen. I opened our fridge and gazed upon the many different alcohols.

I picked out some vodka and held it into two glasses. I put the bottle of vodka back in the fridge and brought the glasses into the living room. I placed them down on the glass table. As I was just about to leave my mother said something. " You'll stay here. " She told me in a stern tone.

I nodded and sat in an armchair. I looked at the tv and noticed they were watching some show on Netflix. But my father quickly changed that. He took the remote and exited Netflix. He went onto safari and searched for Pornhub. He clicked on the first link and scrolled.

I closed my eyes as fast as I could. I shouldn't be watching this. " Open your eyes god dammit! " He yelled. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the screen. Two girls layed on the bed as a man came into the room. He imediately took his member out the girls started to suck it.

I didn't want to see this. I stood up and ran into my room. I slammed the door and sat against my closet. I placed my head between my knees and my hands onto my hair. I could tell the tears would fall down any second. And I was right. The tears fell down like a waterfall to the wooden floor.

Why was my life like this? What did I do to deserve this?! The voices filled my head. " You're the worst person ever. " A voice told me. " Everyone hates you. " Another explained. " Just go kill yourself! " One yelled. " Or maybe even cut, you coward! " Another shouted.

" Just shut up! " I tried to tell them but it didn't work. Suddenly a pling came from my phone. The voices toned down and it was a message. " I took your number and put it in so I hope it's yours! " The message read. " Well who are you trying to reach and who are you? " I asked them.

" It's me Quackity, you're Schlatt right? " He asked me. " Yeah. " I shortly answered. " Okay good, so if you ever need help with anything you can always text/call me. " He messaged. " Ok thx " I told him. I turned off my phone and stared out of the window.

Why did I have this life. I should just kill myself. Nobody needs me in this world. I probably won't even have a soulmate tomorrow. That's right. In our world we have soulmates. Anything we write on our body's or something that happens will the soulmate also feel. But I probably don't have one. I mean who would even want me in their life?