14

Started writing this: Nov 12th 2021
Ended writing this: Nov 18th 2021

Trigger warnings:
Mention of cheating on your partner
Fight ( ex. Punch, kick, drag, smash, hit, throw )
Gore ( blood )
Bruises
Mention of abuse
Mention of child neglect

Word count: 675 words

Millie's POV
" Well I need to go use the bathroom, see you guys soon! " My boyfriend told us before he exited the cafeteria. I honestly don't care about him. I'm just looking for a daily hookup. But what I didn't know as that he was friends with my ex who knew everything.

I had cheated on him a few years ago and I never thought I would see him again. But we somehow ended up here. Schlatt glared at me on the other side of the table and I did the same. I felt the eyes of my boyfriends other friends on us but I didn't mind more attention.

" Got a problem Missy? " He asked sarcastically. " My boyfriends only allowed to call me that. " I stated. " Oh come on.. Just tell him already! " He said. " I don't know what you're talking about. " I told him confidentally. " Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about. " He smirked.

I didn't agree on the outside. But on the inside I felt like I just wanted to rip his head off to shut him up. " No I don't asshole. " I continued with a smirk. " Oh so I'm the asshole now? " He quiestioned. " Okayyyy... I can feel the tension here so let's just go somewhere else and cool off alright? " Dream suggested.

" Yeah that would be a great idea. " His close friend agreed. They practically dragged us out of there but not before putting a note on the table so Quackity could find us. They took us behind the school and tried to figure out what was going on.

" So what's going on? You guys seem like you know eachother but not in a good way. " The blonde male suggested. " Exactly. " Schlatt said as he stared at me. " Now missy why don't you run back to Isaac, Blake or maybe even Ryan?! " He yelled.

They were some of my usual hookups. " You wanna go there?! " I shouted. " Oh I will. " He evily smiled. He raised his right arm and punched my left cheek. I fell to the ground but quickly stood up facing my enemy. I felt the eye of his other friends on us but it was to late. The only solution I had left was to call it self defense.

" Calm down Schlatt! " The brown haired male yelled in a distressed voice. " Oh I'll calm down when I see her passed out on the ground! " He shouted angrily. He kicked me in my stomach and I backed away a few steps. " You're not welcome here Millie! " He growled before he planted another punch in my face. This time hitting my eye.

I felt it swoll up and tears started to come on that eye. I ignored it for now and stood my ground. " Stop it! " George pleaded. But I knew he wasn't gonna stop until he had gotten his revenge. I didn't attack him so it would look even more like an assault.

He grabbed my jaw and lifted me off the ground. He carried me by it to the brick wall and began banging my head against the wall. A bit of blood came from a fresh wound and his brown haired friend started to scream for help.

His other friend began to yell at him to stop but nothing worked. He continued his torturing. It felt like this was also the revenge of me joining his dad to beat him. Oh how I love the face of surprise on his face when I walked in with his father. " SCHLATT STOP!! " I heard a familiar voice yell.

This story is the most read one out of all of mine so I just wanted to thank you guys for that! Sorry that this chapter didn't come out sooner, I'm sick. Have a good day/evening/night!