1

Trigger warnings:
Abuse
Gore ( blood )
Bruises
Neglect
Mention of self harm
Sex
Swearing ( cussing, cursing, whatever you wanna call it. )

Word count: 1134 words

Btw this is Schlatt's room but the cat isn't supposed to be there

Btw this is Schlatt's room but the cat isn't supposed to be there. Also there's supposed to be a mirror beside the cat near the door. I didn't make this I just used picrew!

Jschlatt's POV
I rubbed my eyes as I tried to fully wake up. I was met with the bright and annoying sunlight. I tried to rub my eyes again as an attempt to get used to the light. I quickly sat up and stared at the floor. " Shit I sat up to fast. " I thought to myself.

I lowered my head closer to the floor and the nausea slowly went away. After a few seconds I slowly sat up. I gazed across my room and my eyes fell across my alarm clock. " 07:37 " It read. " Fuck my first day of highschool starts at 8AM! " I yelled quietly to myself.

" Brat wake up! " My dad yelled as he slammed the door opened. Our eyes met for a second before he continued to yell. " Why aren't you dressed yet?! You start in like thirty minutes! " He shouted. " I-I'm sorry father! " I managed to get out.

" Didn't I tell you to not call me dad in private?! Only sit is allowed! " He yelled with anger flowing in his eyes. " Sorry sir! " I apologized. " Change! I'll be back in ten minutes! " He told me before he slammed my door shut. He had always been this scary, angry figure in my life. I always wondered what it would be like to have a family that actually loves you.

I quickly put on a black hoodie and a pair of blue jeans. I curled down the sleeves covering my bruises and self made cuts. I sighed as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I suddenly heard the familiar angry footsteps go up the stairs. There was no doubt. It was my dad.

He once again slammed my door open. " Gosh you look horrible. " He complained as he stared at me up and down. I didn't dare to say a word. " You know what? I feel like I need to train my boxing skills a bit! " He said cheerfully.

I felt my whole body become icy cold and I started to lightly shake as he approached me. He smirked at me before he punched me right on the stomach. I gasped for air and fell to the floor landing on my ass. My head pressed against the wall as he held it thightly.

" I hate you. You shouldn't have been born into this world. You're a mistake! " He yelled furiously. The words exhorted in my mind. Mistake.... " Was I really that bad? " I thought to myself as he continued to punch me. Giving me bruises all over my stomach and chest.

After a few more punches he felt like he was done for now and walked out of my room closing the door after him. I struggled as I tried to get up. Coughing and shaking. But this was normal. Or atleast normal for me. I stood up and stared at myself in the mirror. I slowly lifted my hoodie and stared at the bruises. They were everywhere. It was a relief this hoodie could hide all of them.

I suddenly remembered.. I had to go to school! I quickly ran down the stairs and looked back into the kitchen. My dad and mom were having sex. My mom was on the counter in very revealing clothing wrapping her arms around his neck.

My dads pants were on the floor and same with his boxers. His dick quickly pushing in and out of her pussy. He continued to speed it up and held her hips. Her ass jiggled up and down as he continued. Loud moans filled the room. She smiled at him.

" Ahhhhh! " She yelled out as his whole dick pushed into her pussy. " Oh you like this don't you? " My father smirked. " Mmm yes daddy! " She shouted out of pleasure. Their breathing became heavier and louder. " I'm gonna cum! " My mom yelled. " Then that's two of us! " My dad said excitingly.

" Ahh... Ahhhh! AHHHHHH!!!! " My mom finally let out and the white cream spread all over the counter and kitchen floor. " Mmmm that was nice. " He said as he pushed his lips against hers. The moaning continued and just got louder and louder.

I couldn't take it anymore and put my shoes on. I quietly closed the door and ran from my house to the school. I soon started to slow down out of pure tiredness. I rubbed my eyes as I continued to walk. I suddenly felt someone fall on me and we both fell to the ground.

I looked down and found a suprised, smaller, black haired male. " Quackity you can't just run into people like that! " I heard another voice yell. " Shit I'm sorry. " I quickly apologized and sat up with him sitting on my lap. " No I'm sorry. I was the one who bumped into you. " He quickly apologized and stood up.

" I'm Quackity. " He told me as he took out his hand. I grabbed it and used it to get up. " I'm Jschlatt but you can just call me Schlatt. " I introduced myself. " We're so sorry for our friend. " Two new faces apologized. One was about the same height as me and he had blonde hair with a green long sleeved shirt on.

The other one was a shorter male but not as short as Quackity. He was wearing a light blue sweater and had brown fluffy hair. " It's fine. " I assured them. " Well I'm George and this is Dream. " The brown haired male introduced himself and then pointed at the blonde male.

" Jschlatt but call me Schlatt. " I told them politely. " Hey I haven't seen you here before are you new? " Dream asked. " Yeah. " I answered. " Cool! Would you like to be our friend? " George asked cheerfully. " Sure. " I happily accepted.

" Well we really should head to school before we're late. " He explained. We all agreed and started to walk towards the school building which was only a few blocks away. " So Schlatt.. What class are you in? " Quackity asked curiously and hopeful I was in their class.

" Uhh I'm in class D4? " I answered a bit hopeful they would be in my class since they were honestly pretty cool. " YES US TO! " He exclaimed excitingly. I smiled. They were really nice and I felt pretty glad that I had befriended them.

Bam. You guys will have to wait for the next chapter until you'll get to know what happens at school. Bye for now and have a good day/evening/night!