Maniya didn't listen to me at all, I have had my fair share of cheating ass niggas and it's not cute.

"But you talk to daddy," She straight faced. "Oh okay," She nodded taking her phone back.

"Girl, me and you are not the same," I said with a small chuckle. "We have kids together, I get a pass," I added.

"Let me have his babies then," Maniya said as we got into the car.

"Do it and I'll beat both you and the babies ass," I pointed at her.

"Why so violent?" Amir mumbler getting into the car beside me. Malia climbed into my lap and put her head on my shoulder.

"You okay Phat girl?" I asked brushing her hair down.

"I'm tired," Malia replied closing her eyes. Her speech was definitely improving but she was turning into Naleli right in front of my eyes.

"So you're gonna sleep?" I said kissing her head.

"Well obviously," She said with a mug. You see, Naleli in the making.

"Well damn I'm sorry," I laughed when she closed her eyes in anger.

"Can we go somewhere today ma?" Sinai asked leaning forward in her seat.

"Where do you wanna go?" I replied bringing out my cell.

"There's this place called winter wonderland, I saw it on TikTok," Sinai said showing me it on her phone.

"Ah winter wonderland is a big hit during this period," The driver intervened, his accent was so strong I had to listen hard.

"Is it close by?" I asked the driver.

"In Hyde Park, not too far from Trafalgar Square," He nodded.

"Sir we aren't from here so you're gonna have to give me more than that," I laughed. He was listing off areas like I knew where I was.

"Well I'm with you till my contract is up, so I will take you," The driver said with a wink.

"Not the white man flirting with you," Maniya mumbled under her breath.

"Baby girl, you don't know but you're mama is a hot topic anywhere she goes," I smirked leaning my head on Amir's shoulder.

"Don't get fucked up in another country Naala," Amir said. He can be so moody, can't even take a little jokey joke.

"Hot topic my ass," Maniya laughed loudly. I mugged her and sent my mom a text letting her know we landed.

"How far is the drive?" Amir asked the driver,

"You're staying in Holland Park, about an hour from here," He informed making me shut my eyes.

"Can I just say, the last time I saw you, your hair was different," He said looking at me in the rearview.

"We've never met before," I laughed squinting at him, I assumed he was still flirting.

"I wouldn't forget those eyes," He said with a small smile.

"This old man is delirious," I mumbled to Amir.

"It's you that's flirting with him," Amir responded putting his arm over my shoulder, his hand resting on my chest.

"You better pray those babies don't wake up Amir," I said holding his hand.

"Why I gotta pray? They're gonna want your titties not mine," He laughed flicking my boob.

"Stop I wanna sleep now," I said when he started playing with my breasts in the car, off all places.

"But why they so big though?" He said licking his lips.