Chapter 10 Awakening of Storm

Start from the beginning

 Ogre girls blushes slightly while Young Master rolled his eyes. 

"I think it's time to be done with this flirting. We need to take care of the camp..."

 Ogre girl blushed again while Shiva chuckled slightly. Then four of them sneaked closer to the camp and watched. Young master looked at  Shiva and whispered.

"What was your plan?"

"Huh? Oh, well I wanted to get in and kill everyone."

"Wha-?! It's 1.000 soldiers! You can't just go in like that!"

 Shiva raised eyebrow at him.

"And what else do you want to do? We can't form a good plan since there are only four of us...."

 Young master growled slightly and looked back at the camp. 

"I have an idea. We will go and take on that human who was here, he might be an otherworlder but with our skills we might catch him by surprise and get attention of rest soldiers.When they go into the forest we will have bigger chances. Shiva..."

 Shiva smirked seeing Young Master's leader skills. He nodded, listening to the plan.

"...You wanted that mage, right? Then go for it, when you will be doing that both of us will go and start fighting with soldiers."

 He mentioned to him and the ogre girl as he said that. Everyone nodded and began to move.

 Shiva using his 'Stealth' moved to the mages tent, he moved past soldiers who were prepping to leave this camp. Finally, her arrived at Kerl's tent and slowly went in. He saw there Harold walking back and forward while holding hand on his chin. Few feet away was standing Kerl who was listening to Harold.

 "Father will kill me! Not only I lost a significant part of our forces, we didn't even kill one ogre!"

"I told you, my lord. It was stupid to threaten ogres..."

 Harold glared at Kerl and walked up to him, holding his finger pointed at Kerl.

"Shut up! You might be a fairly strong mage but you are still a commoner! You-! UGH!"

 Then a cut appered on Harold's neck before his head fell of his body, decapitated. Kerl's eyes widen as he saw the gruesome act in front of his eyes. He looked up from Harold's corpses and saw Shiva peacefully sitting near the tent entrance while playing with red strings. 

 Shiva looked at Kerl and smirked. Kerl frowned and brought his arms up, lightning began to form around his arms. He aimed a lightning bold at Shiva and fired it, unfortunately for him Shiva was quicker and he dodged out of the way before catching Kerl by his neck and slamming him into the ground.

"You know...Most mages are very powerful at longer distances but in close combat? Well, we see that now..."

 Shiva smiled down at Kerl, his eyes shining at Kerl's eyes filled with fear. Kerl tried to free himself by placing his hands on Shiav's arms and shocking it with lightning. Shiva growled as he felt the burning sensation and quickly broke Kerl's neck.

"....It was quicker then I expected."

 On the other side of the camp that was more isolated, young master and the ogre girls smashed and cut human soldiers left and right while Guard Captain's son was fighting with masked man. 

 GC (Guard Captain's Son) jumped back as arrows hit the ground, he looked up and saw the bow man glaring at him. GC charged again forward while bow man took out another two arrows and placed them on the string. With one pull arrows were flying toward GC while deflected them with his short katana. When he was closer he thrust forward but his sword was blocked with a bow. Then he was kicked in face and send back. 

 Meanwhile Ogre Girl smashed her mace on the ground making sand fly into soldiers's eyes. Then Young Master run into the sand cloud and with few powerful swings, human soldiers felt to the ground. Then stood back to back and saw how the were surrounded by spears and sword.

 Ogre Flame!

 Young Master raised two fingers on which tips a small fire appered. Then a huge wave of fire flew forward and began to burn soldiers. On the other side, Ogre Girl charged forward into the flesh mass and using her monstrous strength and mace began to crush soldiers like tin cans. 

 After few minutes they were don with that part of the camp and nodded towards each other. But before anything could be said GC flew into the Young Master, on his body were few wounds from him narrowly dodging from the arrow's way.

"Oh no!"

 Ogre girl helped them up before frowning and glaring toward the upcoming Bow Man. Bow Man stood with on hand on his hips while in the other was his bow. 

"Another two ogres? Why does he always have to get in trouble..."

 Man took his black mask off, reviling his face. All around his mouth were red lines, that glew with magic. He threw his bow up while looking at it.

Transform.

 Bright light surrounded that bow before it dimmed out and now a big arrow fell down and got stuck in the ground. Ogres looked in wonder as they never saw anything as that. Arrow was big, with it's size coming closer to javelin. At the opposite side from the arrowhead was red crystal. 

 Ogres stood straight with their weapons in their arms, waiting for the right moment. Then Bow Man began to whistle a tune and his red marks together with red crystal shone brighter red. Arrow began to float before shooting at surprising speed towards Young Master. He was fortunate to dodge as the arrow flew past him and cut tree in two.

 Other ogre charged forward to the man but he whistled again and recalled his arrow this time using it to parry attacks that came from ogres. Fight at first was even but Bow Man was winning, the unpredictable moves of floating arrow made it difficult to attack or parry the attack. 

 Young Master ended up kneeling down while holding his side, GC was laying next to him. The last one to still stand and fight was the Ogre Girl who desperately tried to hit that man who evaded her swings effortlessly. He kicked to the side and aimed arrow at her.

"Well, this is the end...."

 Ogre Girl closed her eyes exhausted while two other ogres tried to muster strength up to help her.  Bow Man whistled quickly and arrow flew forward on high speeds. Then, a bold of lightning hit it, making the red crystal crack and explode. Red markings were set aflame and began to burn the Bow Man who was now screaming in pain.

Ogre's eyes widen as the saw that happen, then they looked to the direction from where bold flew from. 

"Huh...It wasn't supposed to go that way...But! It worked."

 Shiva chuckled while scratching his neck and laughing. Lightning crackled around his horn which glew with magic.