Isaac nodded and the two took off down the staircase. Sofia didn't know where she was going so she made sure to stay with Isaac.

"Just so I know the story straight, one of your friends is missing correct?"

"Yeah, Stiles," Isaac answered while continuing his power walk to find the sherif.

"Stiles?" Sofia whispered the name to herself in confusion.

Isaac of course heard the girl and nodded. "He's the one who's not a werewolf. Scott's best friend."

Sofia searched her mind to think of everything Derek had explained to her. She recalled him mentioning an annoying human boy.

The two continued to search the hospital while making casual small talk. Isaac, however, had let curiosity get the best of him.

"Are you really a hunter?"

Sofia looked at the boy in surprise, "Uh, I guess not anymore but yeah."

Isaac and Sofia entered the elevator. The boy leaned against the back wall and nodded his head, "Yeah, cool cool," he started in a hushed tone, "so you're not gonna like murder me or anything right?"

Sofia gave Isaac a side-eye glance and the boy turned his head away as if he hadn't said anything.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Stiles had eventually been found in a coyote den by Melissa and her ex-husband. The next day, Sofia had found herself tagging along with Derek once again.

After a heated argument that ended with Sofia smashing one of Derek's plates, he agreed to let her come.

"They really just let a grown man walk into the high school?" Sofia asked, Derek naturally ignoring her.

The two walked down the hallway of Beacon Hills High-school. Sofia spotted Kira up ahead calling out to Scott.

"He's a little preoccupied," Derek said as they approached the girl, "But I can help you."

"Why would you want to help me?" Confusion was evident on Kira's face.

"Believe me, I asked the same thing," Sofia mumbled to herself.

Derek gave her a look to shut up and continued, "Because I want you to tell me everything that happened at the power station with William Barrow. Actually, I want you to show me."

Kira reluctantly agreed to follow the two out of school. Sofia placed a comforting hand on Kira's shoulder as they walked. She leaned down slightly to whisper to the girl.

"Don't let him intimidate you, I once saw him checking himself out in the mirror."

"Heard that," Derek yelled back as he continued walking ahead. Kira lightly laughed at the older girl, still a little uncomfortable.

The group had eventually made it to the power station. Sofia could almost feel the electricity as she walked through the station. Painful reminders of her past blew through her mind. She started rubbing her wrist on instinct.