Captured

Omega opened her eyes, the dizziness gone, and everything clear.  Hunter had fallen asleep in the seat in front of the bed, waiting for Omega to wake up.  The rest of the Batch were sitting in the cockpit.  She remembered hearing Tech say that the bite from that kind of snake only stunned her, and that she would been fine in a few hours.  Tech walked in and smiled.  "I see you're awake.  You gave us all quight the fright earlier.  You should be more careful,"  he said leaving the part out that Hunter blamed himself that he should have been watching her more carefully.  Everyone blamed themselves, too.  Omega sat up and walked over to Tech.  "Do you need help with anything, Tech?" She asked, whispering, not wanting to wake Hunter up.  Tech thought for a while.  He loved it they she always wanted to help him with everything, like nobody else really would.  "I need help making the rest of the Bad Batch a surprise. What do you say?" Omega nodded and they walked to the back of the ship.  Tech got out a holo-screen and a camera.  "We are going to walk around and take pictures of the rest of the Batch, and put it on this holo-screen.  I already took some, look," he said, scrolling through the pictures on the screen.  The first picture was of all of them when they first escaped Kamino, all of them were happy.  Omega was on Wrecker's shoulder.  Hunter was in the front.  Echo was slightly behind him to the right, and was saluting.  Crosshair was there to........and even he looked happy.  Tech was next to Wrecker and Crosshair in the very back.  The next picture was of Omega and Hunter asleep, Omega in his lap, and Hunters hand on her head.  But Echo was laughing in the corner with Wrecker as Tech pulled a blanket over them.  Omega giggled and Tech looked away, forgetting that that picture was there.  They took pictures of Wrecker and Echo laughing about their joke, and Hunter still sleeping.  At the very end Omega climbed up Techs back and they took a picture together with funny faces.  Tech snickered.  "I'll go download these to the holo-screen. Why don't you go wake Hunter up?" Tech added.  "Okay,"  Omega said and then ran to go get Hunter up.  She shook him awake.  Hunter tickle-attacked her and she laughed really hard.  They both went into the cockpit, and sat down in their seats.  Tech came over to Omega.  "You ready to show them what we made?"  She nodded and they walked to the front of the ship.  "We made this to cheer you all up," Tech said as he showed everybody the pictures.  Everybody enjoyed it, and when they came to Hunter and Omega sleeping, Tech, Echo, and Wrecker burst out laughing, and Hunter smiled.  The Last picture was of Omega on Techs back, and them both making funny faces.  Everyone was laughing, until the ship started to shake as they got caught in the atmospheric pull coming from the Star Destroyer that just appeared above them.