The Game Changer

As the Marauder flew into space away from Kamino, Omega leaned into Hunter, who was standing right next to her, watching the fallen Kamino disappear out of view as the ship drove into Hyperspace. "I can't believe it's gone, where we were all created, it's just.....gone," Hunter said with a tone of disbelief. "I can't believe it either, Hunter.  Omega said leaning into Hunter more as he hugged her tight. Hunter groaned realizing that he had been hurt.  "We should all land on a planet to rest and recover, and see what damage has been done to the ship and US,"  Tech said, emphasizing the word US, pointed in the direction of Hunter, who was the only one that had been hurt. "You're right, Tech. Where can we land?" Hunter said through gritted teeth as he struggled through the pain over to his seat at the front of the ship.  "It appears the moon of Mandalor has been deserted. We could land there," Tech said.  "That's fine, put in the coordinates," Hunter said.  Omega was still leaning on him, and was hugging her Bad Batcher trooper doll.  Hunter ruffled her hair, guilt still poking at his heart.  He had promised Omega that she would never have to go to Kamino again, but yet she still went there, and almost died in the collapse of the city. They all almost died. But Omega had lead them out to safety, and they were alive. He turned to Omega, who was still leaning on him. "Omega, I'm sorry you had to go back to Kamino, I promised you you wouldn't have to," He said, looking into her eyes. "Hunter, it's fine. I wanted to go and help save you. The truth is, is that I don't know what I'd do without you," Omega said, noticing that the rest of the squad had gone to the bottom of the ship.  Hunter smiled at her and hugged her.  "I don't know what I'd do without you either," he said.