Partners in Crime

Start from the beginning

" As much as you believe Emmett wouldn't allow anything bad to happen he is to reckless," Alec said, stepping in the conversation.

I mean they aren't wrong but I'm not gonna let them talk bad on my buddy. " Emmett is not reckless. He always make sure what we do is 100% safe," I said crossing my arms.

" Would you like us to call one of the kings and asked ?" Alec said looking at me.

I paused for a moment and slightly squinted my eyes. " No I would not, I'll just get in a boring car," I said turning to my room.

I didn't like what Alec just pulled. I don't like what any of them pulled. Do they really think they can boss me around? I am 17 years old and I have managed to stay a alive for this long.  I think I just want to go swimming for a bit .

I sighed and headed to the bathroom where I last put my swimsuit. I quickly found out that my new swimsuit was missing. I stormed out of the bathroom into the main hall.

"Has anyone seen my swimsuit?" Making sure to sound extra nice. Maybe they just packed it.

"Our Masters wished us to dispose of it ," Jane said looking at some map.

Do they know how much that swimsuit cost? Do they think I have all the money in the world for them to be throwing away MY clothes? Also last time I checked it I was my body and I can wesr what I wanted to wear.

I looked around the room an all them seemed to be trying to avoid conversing with me. Felix and Demetri were taking my bags out of the room. Alec was texting and Jane was still reading a map.  I'll get back at them for this.

" hmm," I walked back into the room grabbed a sweeter and walked to the main lobby.

I noticed Felix was walking with me making sure I wouldn't hurt myself.  This just fueled my anger more. I suddenly came up with a great idea.

"Felix could you do me a favor?"

"Yes Madi what is it," he asked me.

" I haven't eaten and I'm hungry could you go and get me something from the vending machine," I asked him sweetly.

I noticed Felix slightly frown when he noticed the long line. I needed him to leave for my plan to work. I clasped my hands together and calmed my heart rate. I needed to stay calm or he would think something is up.

" I would go but I need to use the bathroom," I finished pointing to the restrooms.

Felix still seemed hesitant but decided to just follow along. " Alright what would you like?"

I wanted to play the part and started to do a tiny dance " Anything that looks good, I just really need to go," I turned and walked quickly to the bathroom.

I decided to do a risky turn to see if he fell for it. When I turned I noticed him walking to the vending machine. I looked towards the entrance and noticed the was a big group of teen girls heading in. I realized this would be the perfect distraction.

Right as they came past me I jogged behind them and darted through the doors. I didn't stop running until I saw Emmett. Emmett being the best partner in crime quickly understood to just start the motorcycle.
I quickly jump on the seat like a Olympic athlete "Hurry before they catch us."

I couldn't finish the sentence since Emmett was already off diving us away from the scene. I started to laugh with Emmett, this reminded me when we would skip classes together to go to the movie theater.

"Emmett your the best partner in crime," I yelled knowing he could hear me perfectly.

"Its a good thing I filled her up before I got you. Now watch my skills!" Emmett yells.

Emmett suddenly picked up the speed of the motorcycle. I was glad I grabbed the jacket cause of the speed we were going would've made me cold. Emmett started pasting cars left and right making them honk at us in anger.

"How fast are we going?" I yelled holding onto him tight.

"150" he yells back.

I could feel the motorcycle picking up even more speed. I was so pumped with adrenaline that the risks of injury didn't even scare me. I could feel my hoodie flap back and forth.
I don't know how long it's been but I noticed the sign saying only 25 miles till Forks.

" I need the restroom," I yell out.

Emmett didn't say anything other than slowing down the speed. I assume he understood what I said because of it. We turned to an exit to get to the gas station. As we pulled up Emmett parked by a pump.

"Emmett that was so fun, let me go to the bathroom though," I said hoping off.

" I'll fill up gas while you go to the bathroom," he tells me.

" Oh and Madi hurry up before we get caught he yells laughing.

I quickly went and did my business. I noticed Emmett was sitting on the bike waiting for me to come out. I walked out smiling towards him.

"Emmett, can you teach me how to ride a motorcycle?" I aske him standing by him.

" hmm when you turn, then we can race," tells me hoping on the bike.

I paused for a minute. I will have to turn into a vampire. One day soon, I will no longer be a human. I won't have to worry about any risks as long as a follow the laws. There will be no multiple possibilities that makes life so interesting. I will be frozen in time.

"Madi Madi," Emmett sings waving a hand in front of me.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I say snapping out of my thought. " Emmett, I will gladly look forward to it. Maybe we can get Rosalie to join us with a race," I said laughing.

"You and Rosalie would team up against," Emmett said with slight pout.

"Are you saying that you would lose?" I asked him with a teasing voice.

"Oh no I would still win," Emmett said puffing his chest.

" Also you do realized once we make it to Forks we're gonna get in trouble," I tell him hopping on the motorcycle.

" I figured when I saw you running towards me," Emmett tells me shrugging.

" Better not throw me under the bus," I tell him wrapping my arm around him.

Emmett reves the engine and chuckled "Whatever you say your highness."