Much to everyone's surprise and delight, Chuck sang his vows! Maia was not only surprised but overwhelmed with emotions. She was crying at the promises Chuck said through the song's lyrics and laughing at Chuck's antics. The Chuck she knew was rather shy and would normally dress up in masked costumes when he hosted events.

For his part, Chuck gave the performance of his life to shake off his nervousness and anxiety. "You don't have to do this..." Chuck battled with his thoughts, but he wanted to be his wedding day to be memorable and unique. He had given in to most of Maia's requests and plans for their wedding. In the years that he had witnessed royal weddings, theirs was the simplest and most unique, so far. And his singing of his vows was something that had never been done either.

Maia enjoyed Chuck's performance that she almost forgot her own vows. Gaining her composure, Maia signaled to the wedding coordinator behind Chuck which made Chuck look back. When he turned to face Maia again, another coordinator brought in a chair and handed Maia a guitar. The priest and altar servers stepped back upon the request of the wedding coordinator who approached them.

Chuck cried uncontrollably. Dino and another groomsman had to come to the altar and offer Chuck some water while someone else turned the fan toward the couple. They thought he would pass out! Chuck gained his composure after drinking some water and the priest continued with the ceremony. Loud cheers and clapping resounded when the priest "finally" wedded the couple. Chuck carefully removed Maia's veil and kissed her lovingly.

Keeping with their rather unconventional wedding, the small group of wedding guests were treated to a simple meal at Chuck and Maia's favorite restaurant. "...we'll see each other tomorrow..." Chuck said after his speech.

---

As the last few guests thinned out of the dining hall, one of the bridesmaids approached Maia and Chuck.

"Ate...salamat" Marijoy said as she gave Maia a shoebox.

Maia looked down at the girl's feet and saw her wearing a tattered pair of slippers. "Hindi, sa yo na yan. Regalo ko na sa yo" Maia said, smiling.

The girl nodded albeit hesitantly and smiled. She turned and left with her Nanay, who glanced back at Maia, smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome" Maia said.

Chuck asked, "What was that all about?" They were headed home.

Maia lifted her gown and revealed that she was wearing her old slippers. Marijoy's heel broke off from her shoes when they were called to assemble for the wedding ceremony. "Magkapareho kami ng size ng paa..." Maia said. "...tsaka, maiksi yung damit ng bridesmaids so makikita kung hindi sya naka-sapatos..." Maia explained, referring to the bridesmaids' dresses which did not cover their feet. That evening and every night after, Chuck always massaged Maia's feet and legs.

In bed, after freshening up, "Why did you choose that song as an answer to mine?"

"Song?"

"Our vows"

"Ah...too many billion people, running around the planet. What is the chance in heaven, that you'd find your way to me?" Maia sang. "...sa dami ng box na napadala sa community, yung box mo ang natanggap ko. Siguro plinano Niya na magkakakilala tayo..."

"Destiny?"

"Siguro...kasi, pwede mo namang di pinansin yung friend request ko, diba?"

"I thought about that. I ignored your first request, but it kept on reminding me that's why I accepted it..."

"Buti nalang"

"Yup! Buti nalang talaga..."