"lets take a break" 🦋

Start from the beginning

I felt him snuggle into my shoulder his tears wetting my shirt. "But you're mad at me". Baby I'm not mad at u I'm mad at her, you didn't do anything wrong non of that u wanted".

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook started wiggling aggressively in y/n's arms making her put him to stand on the bed. Now they were eye to eye. Jungkook took a deep breath then with no expression or emotion said "Let's take a break".

Y/N's heart stopped for a second she couldn't believe her ears. "What" she didn't know how to respond now she was close to crying.

Jungkook noticed this he really didn't know what he was doing it was all heat of the moment but he couldn't go back on his words now. He turned his back to y/n who was holding her tears she didn't wanna cry infront of him she never cried infront of anyone but her dad before.

"U h-heard me leave my r-room I don't wanna see y-you". He cursed at himself mentally for stuttering. Y/N didn't have it in her to fight so she just left shutting the door and heading to her home office she didn't know what better to do.

Both their worlds turned upside down completely in seconds. For years y/n hadn't cried but today she couldn't take it as soon as she got in her office she locked the door and sat on the couch. Letting everything that happened settle into her mind.

Then the water works started she leaned forward where she was sitting and let all her tears from today and all the years from before that she was holding go.

As for jungkook he was crying and didn't even realize it he wanted to think that what he did was what was best but it felt so wrong to be away from y/n. She was his safe place now the only person he'd ever gotten into a relationship with and fully forgot about his insecurities all his self doubt he was just himself with her.

But he sent her away now he didn't know how he was gonna survive with the guilt that was settling in his heart having to live in the same house and see y/n everyday.

For the rest of the day jungkook spent crying silently and
Y/n sat in her office numb to everything.

(Bruh this is so dramatic I'm sorry y'all but anyway-)

Next day jungkook didn't go to y/n's room as he used ŕo before for morning cuddles and kisses which made them both suffer more but they had to go on with their day.

Getting downstairs y/n didn't say a word she just walked out the house straight didn't even look around. From the corner of her eye she saw jungkook and Miss.Choi on the couch but to save herself she ignored them and left home.

Jungkook just sat there and watched he walk out seeing her be like that made him wanna burst out in tears right then and there but he just sniffles softly and goes on his phone to play it off.

For weeks it was the same routine both girl and boy looked life less until the day came where y/n was totally fed up with the situation.

She knew jungkook didn't mean what he said and she was gonna make him say it himself today she was tired of the separation she wanted him close again.

That evening after she'd made up her mind she was gonna finally clear the air she didn't wait as soon as she got home she looked around and didn't find her mother so she walked upstairs quickly and found jungkook she held his wrist and pulled him to her home office.

Getting in with him, who was shocked and couldn't do anything but let the stronger girl pull him, she locked the door and pushed him back into it caging him with her arms.

Y/N's P.O.V

I looked at him dead in the eyes I could see fear building in him cause this was the first time I was ever rough with him but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Cut the crap now, we've been playing the ignoring game for weeks and I've had it to my fucking head, u and I both know damn well that what u said that day u didn't mean, we didn't need any break. I made it very clear to u that I wasn't mad at u for what happened I was mad at my mother I had no problem we could've talked that out but u took the drastic unnecessary step to end us. But that isn't gonna Carry on any longer cause I know that didn't fucking mean shit u said about a break"!!

"You don't wanna see me fine don't look at me but don't stand there and think that anything that's happening is for the better and I'm not gonna let u out of here till u say it for yourself that you.did.not.mean.a.thing u said".

I could see he's about to burst into tears and it hurt me knowing that I'm gonna make him cry but it's for a reason.

"SAY SOMETHING JEON SAY IT U KNOW FOR YOURSELF U MISS THE WAY WE WERE U KNOW U HATE THIS U KNOW U WANT US TOGETHER GODDAMN SAY IT"

That was it the water works started again but I didn't let it affect me being soft with him right now wasn't gonna get me anywhere.

I was about to speak again when

"FINE YOURE RIGHT I DIDNT MEAN IT I KNOW WE DIDNT NEED A BREAK I KNOW U WERENT MADE AT ME I KNEW I WOULDNT LAST LONG WITHOUT SEEING U AND HAVE U BABY ME, YEAH I WANT US TO BE LIKE BEFORE YEAH I MISSED U, ARE U HAPPY NOW"?!?!

That was it you felt alot of weight lift off your chest and shoulders. Your brought your hands off the door and hugged jungkook tight and rubbed his back he was sobbing hard in your arms. You felt so bad for making him cry like this but it served its purpose well.

Softly not to startle him you started "I'm so sorry babyboy I didn't mean u to make u cry but I couldn't be soft about this if I was we'd just be in even deeper water please forgive mommy"

He didn't say anything just held unto u like his life deepened on it. You held him close lifting him up and walking to the couch and sitting with him on your lap.

You just sat there rubbing his back and patting his bum till he finally calmed down and was resting on your chest.

*it's okay I understand why u did that" u heard him mutter his voice horse from all the shouting and crying. You had a bottle of water on the table beside the couch so u took it and made him sit up and drink some of it.

U start Caressing his hair lightly "Baby listen to me I'm done hiding this and I'm sure u are too so tomorrow we will go to your parents house and you'll tell them about us if your dad has anything to say I'll deal with it. You're an adult you have a right to make your own decisions for your life he can't say anything about it. If anything he's supposed to support u as your dad but if he doesn't want to so be it you have me and you have your hyung we'll be here and take care of u".

He nods and lays his head on your shoulder taking in the warmth he missed so badly. "S-so we're t-together again"?

You chuckled at his question "yes babyboy we're together again you're all mine tomorrow we'll end all this madness and be happy together with no problems".

"I love u mommy". "I love u too babyboy".