Niklaus' Advice

"How long has he been holding you against your will?" Klaus asked as we sat on the nice love seat in the next room.

"Just a few days." I grumbled. "But it feels like longer with him." I growled lowly.

Klaus chuckled "He's lonely. He doesn't know how to let people in." he looked at me with begging eyes. What did he expect? Me to pity the man who has compelled me to stay with him?

I scoffed "Seams to me like he just wants to torture new vamps for fun." I crossed my arms and glared at Kol's lifeless body in the other room.

"I have some advice for you, sweetheart." Klaus spoke. I returned my gaze to him. "Don't leave at sunrise." I laughed. He cut me off with a look. "I'm not joking. Stay. Give him half a chance. Just one day."

I thought about it. It wouldn't kill me to stay here. If he got to be too much I could always snap his neck again. "Will you stay?" I spoke quietly

"No" His voice came out quick. I looked down. Well that makes it worse. He behaves when Klaus is here.

"Darling, I have some business around town to deal with. I won't be gone all day." He chuckled.

"Ugh, Kol behaves so much better when you are here. Less cocky." I made a face.

I heard the blood start slowly pumping in Kol's body again. I groaned while Klaus chuckled lightly.

Suddenly Kol was in my face with his fangs exposed. "I like it rough, love. But not that rough. Let's make sure that never happens again, shall we?" He smiled but I could see the anger in his eyes and feel the venom dripping from his words.

I smiled sweetly at him. "No problem." His face fell and he looked dumb founded.

"I.. Wha... ?" He whispered. I busted out laughing at his expression. My response had made him so confused. I suppose I could stick around if I can confuse him like this.

Klaus chuckled lightly and stood up "Well brother, I suppose I should head out to deal with some business. Have fun, stay indoors. No sunlight, its bad for you." He smirked at Kol's scowl.

I chuckled Kol threw a dirty look my face and made me laugh even harder. Klaus chuckled lightly.

"Ta ta sweetheart." He gave me a small smile and I returned it. He walked out and I was left with Kol.

"Soo.." He began "Do you really want to be let out of the compulsion?" I looked up at him stunned. Why would he reconsider now?

"You're joking right?" I said not wanting my hopes to get up again. I couldn't keep my word of not snapping his neck again if he played me again.

"I don't love you. But if you're really that miserable its not going to be a fun wait on my ring." He spoke lowly but I heard every word clearly.

"That would actually be amazing!" I beamed. "Thank you Kol." I ran to him and hugged him.

He snaked his arms around my waist and I realized what I had done. I tried to pull away but he was much stronger than me. "Well love if I knew being nice would get you this close to me I would have tried it long ago." He growled in my ear. My breathe hitched at his words and my knees shook slightly. I stiffened, I wouldn't give into this.

"Kol, let me go" I demanded. I could feel his smirk.

"I think I'll hold on a bit longer. and maybe increase your obedience to stay even in day light." His breathe against my ear caused a shiver to run through my body.

I shoved against him with all my strength and He finally let go and stumbled a few steps.

"Alright, alright." He said walking towards me. He stood in front of me and put a finger under my chin, making me look him in the eye. "You can go and leave as you please. But tell no one of who you have been with and who you are seeing when you come." He compelled.

"Well gee thanks." I mumbled sarcastically. "So I still have to lie."

His face lit up for a split second and then he smirked, "So you'll be returning?"

I looked up at him shocked when I realized what I said. Then I smirked back "You'll just have to wait and see."

With that I ran out. I went to the Salvatore boarding house. I ran straight to Stefan's room. He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling when I arrived.

"Hi there handsome" I whispered at the door

He smiled and sat up to look at me. "Hello beautiful." He patted the place next to him.

I ran and snuggled up to him. He chuckled. "I didn't think you could return till sun up."

"I can now." I felt tired and I fell asleep before hearing his reply. I have had an exhausting time with Kol's attitude.

I felt safe and comforted in Stefan's arms. A deep sleep overcame me.