The Mikealson Charm

*I am so sorry guys!! I have been super busy and forgot to update! I've been trying my best to update frequently because I know I hate waiting on a new chapter. Also, Just so no one complains I haven't seen any VD since Bonnie and Damon die so I am going off pure imagination here!*

"Awh come on, love." Kol spoke with a sparkle in his eye. "Don't look so glum."

"Hurrah. I'm back. When is sun rise again?" I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

"Ha. Ha." He said coldly. "You know you cant resist the Mikealson Charm!" He winked at me.

"She might not, little brother." A deep sexy voice rumbled from behind me.

     I turned around to be met with cold blue eyes. I moved my eyes over his features. Dirty blonde hair with a tussled look, a strong jaw line and pouty lips.

"If you had gotten any of it that is." His eyes seamed to stare straight into me.

"Niklaus. How lovely for you to finally come see your brother!" Kol grumbled.

"Ah. It's hard getting a 'visit' on the other side. Forgive me." Klaus moved his eyes from me to give a small controlled smile to his brother. So this is the famous Niklaus.

"Who can blame you? No one but the Gilbert boy enjoys that. Speaking of...." Kol began. Klaus glared at his brother causing Kol to stop for a moment.

"Speaking of what?" Klaus' authoritative tone gave away that he was the alpha.

"My ring? I'd like to enact my revenge on a certain Gilbert." Kol sounded confident but there was a submissive undertone.

"Brother. You should control your temper. After all it is the reason they chose you as the original to kill. I will give your ring back in due time." Klaus almost chuckled. "Now, who might you be, sweetheart?" He turned his attention to me again with an amused expression.

"Clarke. I'm new to town. Freshly changed too. By an original. I believe it was your sister Rebekah?" I said coldly.

"Sister always did enjoy ruining lives." Kol muttered. I stole a glance at him seeing him looking down. Wow. I've never seen him like this. I returned my eyes to Klaus.

"Ah. Why would you hang around an Original if you clearly despise us so much?" His tone held an amusement I couldn't decipher.

     Was this amusing to him?

"It's not like I had much of a choice." I spat.

He tutted Kol. "Brother. I could teach you of the charm if you wish." Kol met eyes with Klaus rage pent up behind his pupils. His veins showing.

"Calm down brother. This temper. It's not good. Neither is compelling a friend. If you love something let it go. Now let her go." Klaus' voice was calm and filled with amusement as he teased his brother.

     This certainly was not what I expected of the Originals. Sibling arguments?

"Yes brother of course." Kol muttered.

"What really I can go? Thank you!" I squealed.

"Darling, you didn't let me finish." Kol purred. "Of course I would.. If I loved you. He said if you love something let it go. I love nothing therefore I don't have to let anything go."

    His wicked grin made my rage flame up. My fangs extended from my mouth, the veins appearing under my eyes and I tackled Kol to the ground and started swinging at his face. To my surprise he didn't fight back. He just grinned wider. My rage increased and I hit him harder and faster.

      One moment I was swinging at that arrogant jerk's face. The next I was in the air, still swinging. Klaus' arms were around my waist holding me in the air with such ease. Kol got up and wiped some blood from his mouth and nose. He had already healed. He grinned at me causing a growl to erupt from within my chest and I tried to lunge for him. Klaus held me in place.

"Calm down, sweetheart. Save your energy for someone who matters." He cooed in my ear.

"He's so arrogant! He's so smug! He's such an ARSE!!" I yelled struggling against Klaus' hold with all I had, to no avail though.

"I know. Trust me. I know. I've had thousands of years with him. I did dagger him at one point left him in a coffin for hundreds of years. He's much better when he can't open his mouth" He spoke softly.

     A small smile found its way to my mouth. I relaxed. Fangs and veins returning to normal.

"Better, sweetheart?" Klaus whispered. I nodded slowly. "Alright, I'll let you go then."

    He slowly and cautiously set me on the ground and let go of my waist. I took a breath and closed my eyes.

"See? Mikealson charm. Works every time!" Kol said with a chuckle.

     I got to him with speed before Klaus could catch me. Took his head in my hands and turned his head sharply to the left. He crumpled to the ground. I turned to Klaus who was chuckling at my action.

"You're right. I do like him better like this." I smiled

    Klaus held his head back and let out a loud laugh.  I soon joined him.