Grande Willow
Only if my family had
said that to me back
then

You(EJ)
Im sure they would, they
just forgot to because
you made them so happy.

Grande Willow
Thank you for being
so truthful with me jack

You're the goodest boy
ive ever met

You(EJ)
Thank you.

Papa Grande.

Grande Willow
I insist you call me
just papa or paps

Makes me happy

You(EJ)
Okay, Papa.

Grande Willow
The girl in the creepy
pasta unite the [y/n]
dear

You(EJ)
What about her?

Grande Willow
She reminds me of my
child

ive seen her wandering
alot

You(EJ)
???

Are you sure???

Grande Willow
She's an audience at
my show, she played
with the other kids as
they all laugh

You(EJ)
Ah.

As usual, nothing can escape this man's imagination. Not even [Y/n].

As tragic his life is, it isn't justified for him to just kill anyone who seems fit to be a good audience. And [Y/n] is another candidate.

Not only that, He hasn't even known [Y/n] yet. And not to mention- he's not in the group chat of the unite... Huh?

I only stared at the next messages he sent to me, explaining his desire to see [Y/n], even if his delusional mind says that they have met before which is a total made up stuff his imagination does.

"Mhm." jolting, I looked to the side. Ah. I almost forgot about this kid.

Sam scratched his ear as he comments, "Grande... I visited him two months ago since I was curious about him. He's a nice man and I can see that he's really broken. All he wants is to make his audience happy."

As sad as may it seems, Papagrande is no one to mess with but he is indeed easy to manipulate. But if he knew about taking advantage, you'll be the one dancing in his palm. A strange wise man yet hopeless at the same time.

What an odd combination for a unstable killer.

I would reply to Sam's words but I was cut off in thought by another notification popping out of the bar in my phone.

❗𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 2 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗱

Oh. What could she need from me?

"Ooh! You have Mary in your contacts!? Isn't she the one taking care of Sally?" Sam said with such enthusiasm after peeking a look to my phone.