Chapter 17: The Chaotix quest (Arc 1)

Start from the beginning

Vector: Oh boy where to begin? It was a long story but a good one.

Chamry: (smile) We met long ago when we try to ruin Eggmans plans with some help with Sonic and Tails.

Y/n: That's cool. But where was Mighty and Ray before you guys met?

Espio: They were apart of Eggman's slaves years back. Luckily Sonic was there at the same time and free them but during this attack Ray was trapped in this dimension for years until they found him and pull him out.

Y/n: That must be a long time.

Vector: Yeah and now their next job is to find Mighty's sister named Matilda.

Y/n: You think the reason why they disappeared is because they found her but for some reasong they can't return?

Espio: Maybe that or something else but still, we're not to sure.

Vector: Let's hope these other group of Freedom fighters might know where they are.

Y/n nods snd hope so as well but then he stop and look around which cost them to stop and turn to Y/n.

Y/n: I think we're not alone.

They stood there in silence and have this feeling as well until suddenly the figures leap out and they start to attack them. They all dodge their attacks and Y/n catches the first punch but was shocked to see not a robot but rather a mobian with cybernetic parts as he pushes Y/n back.

Y/n steps back and pulls out a burst wispon and fired fire balls at the mubian while the rest of the Team Chaotix took them out and once that they stood over them while Y/n walks over to them and asked while looking at the unconscious attsckers.

Y/n: Why did they attack us? We're not their enemy.

Espio: Those are apart of the Dark Legion.

Y/n: Dark Legion?

Espio: Mobians who joined Eggman so they won't be partly changed into one of Eggmans machines.

Y/n: (shocked) Seriously? Some join Eggman snd his empire.

Espio: Indeed and there is even a council of leaders or lead the Dark Legion.

Vector: Not in of them. Some were captured and mind controlled to serve them against their free will.

Y/n: That's horrible.

Then they hear something which they turn to see a large army of Dark Legion troops along with a few large robots pushing away the trees and make their way towards them.

Vector: Don't worry boys, we can do this...i think.

Y/n: You think?

Vector: Hey our job isnt taking down a large army!

Y/n sees his point and was aboit his changed his Wispon when suddenly a arrow flies over them and hits one of the large bits heads and blows up and falls and land on the other one.

Y/n: What the heck?

???: Ha Ha!

They turn to see one of Freedom fighter members within the Kingdom of Mercia on a tree with bow in hand as he calls out.