I tried holding myself together as he held me dangerously close to his body, making mine tremble nervously.

"I just need your consent." He breathed as my lips started to quiver.

"To do what?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

No Jaylee, please don't act afraid. You're looking like a complete wimp right now! Come on toughen up please!

"To let me do what I want." Louis replied as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"But I dont- know... what you want. How can you get my consent if I don't know what you want to do to me?" I said as I now grew scared.

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you." Louis suddenly grabbed me by the waist as soon as I tried taking a step back.

"We shouldn't be alone together Louis... this is dangerous." I commented as I pulled back.

"Don't you want to know where your parents are? Huh? Isn't that why you're taking me up on this offer?" Louis spoke up as I gulped.

"I didn't ask for this." I said as I shook my head.

"You get what you want so that I get what I want. And I'm telling you right now what I want. So either you give it to me or you lose out on knowing everything." Louis started to get mad as his grip tightened around my waist.

"I don't want to kiss you." I shook my head as I tried getting out of his grip.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you're saving it for some future boyfriend you'll never get." Louis scoffed as I narrowed my eyes.

"What does that mean?" I asked as I finally shoved his hand off me.

"You really think I'll let you be with someone else? Huh? That I'll let some skinny little prick come walking in to take you away from us? Naw baby, that's not how this works. You're stuck with us now so that means you need to choose who you want to end up with. So mine as well start kissing around and find out if that's gonna be me." Louis responded as I felt disgusted by his words.

"What are you even talking about? You're literally insane." I said as he chuckled darkly.

"You don't gotta choose now but you know I'll make you the happiest. I can please your pretty little body better than the rest." Louis commented as he grabbed my hips and pulled me in.

"Louis stop." I gasped as his grip tightened around my hipbones.

"It's just your consent- that's all I'm asking for baby." Louis said as he looked down at me.

"Stop- I don't want you touching me." I said as I shoved him but he didn't budge.

"You gotta choose what you want. Do you want to know what I did with your parents? Huh? They could be dead for all you know, but you won't ever know that until you give me what I want. So spit it out!" Louis started getting aggressive as he now moved his hands to my wrists.

"How could you ask that from me? You can't use me like this." I spoke as tears started spilling out.

"Oh I wouldn't be using you baby. It's all your choice." Louis chuckled darkly as he pulled me closer.

"So what's it gonna be doll face huh? Are you gonna come here and give me a sweet kiss or are you gonna keep being a b*tch and be selfish?" Louis grinned as he wrapped one arm around my waist, smashing my body against his while the other hand held onto my wrist.

"I'm not something you can just use and toy around with. Since when did I become an object to you? We were friends Louis." I spat as I leaned away from him.