13

Jaylee's POV

Everything felt like it was going on a loop as I sat on Louis' lap, zoning out of the conversation while they tried to discuss what was happening. Everything felt awfully familiar, like the time when I was nineteen, struggling in the arms of my five captors. I remembered every moment so vividly as if it were happening right now, and although I tried my hardest to forget about it and to forgive them, I never could.

I didn't feel like their friend, I didn't feel like their family, and as weird as it sounds I didn't feel a part of their gang either. I felt like an outcast, a hostage, someone they could just toy with and control. If they truly loved and cared about me things would of been different. But by the looks of it, it doesn't seem likely.

"Let's start with Rules. Rules should always come first. Especially for you." Louis said as I blinked down at the table, wanting nothing to do with this conversation.

"Rule number one, never run away. Rule number two, never disrespect or back talk us. Rule number three, always do what we say. Rule number four, you're only submissive to us, no other gang. Rule number five, you must always train and work on yourself in order to fit in. No slacking and feeling sorry for yourself. Rule number six, always include us with your day to day life. No secrets. And rule number seven.......never speak about your family. But you may ask how they're doing if you must know." Louis informed as I felt tears form in my eyes while my emotions slowly grew numb.

"Do you understand all of that princess?" Louis asked as he leaned to the side to get a better look at me.

"Yes." I whispered, holding back my tears.

"Wonderful." He smiled before he placed his hand on my thigh and began rubbing my skin slightly with his thumb.

"Liam will explain the arrangements." Louis said as Liam cleared his throat.

"Life is going to completely change for us all Jaylee. And now that you're a part of it you must know these things. Wherever we go, everyone will know who we are. Luckily no one will mess with us. But our names and faces will be public. As far as work and business goes, we'll do a lot of hit man jobs. You won't have to do any of that. You'll just stay either in the car or at home with supervision. So you're off the hook with the dirty work. But you will participate in our activities and look fierce. We can't have any signs of weakness showing while you're on display." Liam explained as I kept my eyes down while Louis played with my clothes.

"For your regulations, you will never be allowed to sleep in your own room till we know we can fully trust you again. You'll always be watched and supervised wherever you choose to go. You're not allowed to visit any friends or family and you can only associate with us. Louis took your phone away and disposed it so you can't contact anyone. The only place you can go out for a break, if you're good, is outside by the swing Zayn made you. If you're difficult and remain with an unacceptable attitude, we won't stop ourselves from treating you the way we once did." Liam added as I began fiddling with my hands.

"As far as you go...... we advise you to completely change your appearance. Even your name." Liam said as my heart stopped.

"What?" I breathed as I widened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Well that caught her attention." Louis chuckled as he began playing with my hair. I wish you'd stop touching me already.

"Since you're going to be public soon and your name will be written down as a signature, we advise that you change your entire appearance and name so that no one back at home that you care about will find out. We're giving you that option." Liam answered as my heart raced.