As I'm about to give in and take her back to her place she asks if she can come inside with me. I smile and agree saying she is always welcome with me. And I mean it. I'm drawn to her somehow and I want to be around her and I want to make her feel safe and protected, even though I am probably what she truly needs to be protected from. I'm suddenly so grateful I have money, I think bitterly. Because as we are in the elevator going up to my suite, I can't help it and meet my lips to hers. Electricity. That's what I feel when I'm with her.

When the elevator dings, we walk inside and I wonder what's on her mind.

"I dint know what you're doing to me Tyler." She says.

Funny, cuz I've been thinking the same thing.

"I don't know what you're doing to me either Spencer. But I enjoy your company." I say.

And she smiles at that. God if I could make her smile forever I would.

We shoot the shit for awhile just talking and joking but at one point the conversation and mood changes.

She says she doesn't like looking at herself. She doesn't like me looking at her. Or anybody looking at her. She apparently doesn't like what she sees. Doesn't like herself. I want to yell and scream how stupid that is, how stupid she is forever thinking she wasn't the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I want to shake her and ask her why she would say that? How could she not see? I feel so angry. So angry but I don't know why or at what. I'm not angry at her, but I am. How could she disrespect herself like that? It makes no sense to me. Not one bit.

Even though I want to yell I don't think that would help her, so I try and calm myself down before saying,

"Come with me." I say standing up.

I hear her finish her beer before standing up behind me. I lead her past the living room to my bedroom and close the door.

"uhm, what are you doing?' she says alarmed and tense.

Dumbass. You know she will always think the worse.

After I leave the door open and explain to her, I just want to use the mirror she relaxed a little.

Knowing what I need to do but also aware of her being hypersensitive I asked to stand behind her. I even said please, like a little wimp. But she nodded so a went behind her and made her take a step forward so both her and I could be in view.

Studying her I notice that she isn't even looking at herself just starring down at the carpet and rubbing her hands together anxiously.

I'm not sure what I am doing but all I know is I need to show her how beautiful she is.

"I'm going to show you how beautiful I think you are."

With my hands on her hips, I start kissing the side of her neck and I hear her gasp.

Feeling he is amazing, every part of her. And I never want it to end.

I had so many things I wanted to say but when I finally pulled away from her, I couldn't collect myself but somehow, I managed. I notice her looking down, trying to avoid looking at herself.

"Eyes up angel. You need to watch yourself baby" She does what I say immediately, such a good girl.

I wrap my arms around her needing her to be closer to me. Giving her kisses from her next to her mouth she wraps around me enjoying what is happening. I want her to feel loved and appreciated. Every day I am in awe of her beauty and kindness and if I can show her what I mean with out having to say it maybe that would help. I have to stop before I lose all sense of reality and control and do something that might scare her.