SPECS | dhd

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐒

hoefler text, smallest font, black blackground

-------------------------------------------

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

some mature language, mature themes, portrayal of anxiety, death, torture, sexual references, major character death, extreme violence, anything that comes with the media series

-------------------------------------------

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

Eventually, Juniper will end up with Doctor Daniel Jackson. Despite that, this fic will continue to focus more on my OC and her development first and foremost. In my opinion, a character shouldn't be defined strictly by their love interest and I hope my writing captures such.

Another thing I feel the need to address is the following: while I do enjoy writing, I have a life beyond it (as much as I wish I didn't). Updates will not be consistent for good portion of this book. Knowing this, should you choose to continue reading, I request that you try not to comment 'update' because it just irks me more than anything.

Comments are encouraged, but not required for an update as I find myself disliking that method. I love to hear from my readers as they read. That said, I also will not condone any racist, homophobic, etc. comments. I am all for personal choice and opinions, but I would politely like to state that I wish you to keep those kinds of thoughts to yourself and away from my work. My stance on the matter is that so long as it doesn't offend another person's existence, then it can stay.

Apologies for the lengthy author's note, but I wanted to get all of this out of the way so that I didn't have to make these things clear later down the line and/or more than once. I personally try to stray from author's notes unless I feel they are absolutely necessary.

Without further ado, please enjoy!

Loves,

Sam Taylor