You caught me, now I'm yours forever - chapter 8

***Catholine's POV***

I wanted to look good for Chris, but I also didn't want to make it obvious that I'm trying to look good. I got out some jeggings and a Guns 'n' roses top. I actually hardly listen to Guns 'n' roses, but they're awesome, and I love the design of their band tops. I looked in the mirror, I looked okay I guess, just the usual me. I quickly straightened my hair and teased it a little. I sorted out my make-up, as it had been on all day and needed a bit of fixing. Just as I'd put on my blue and white stripy summer wedges, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door quickly and stepped out, as I didn't want to talk to Mum. I looked up at Chris, a smirk playing on his lips. "You're that excited to see me?" I scowled at him.

"Erm, no actually, I just erm.. didn't want to trap cold air in the house..."

"Well, that's the first," He laughed. I frowned at him. We walked over to his car and he held th passenger door open for me and I climbed in. "I'm not retarded you know." I said bluntly.

"Ah, well, I was being a gentleman," said Chris, with a rather adorable grin on his face. He got in after me and started the engine. He turned on the radio and out came some crap. Bruno Mars - grenade.

"I am not listening to this poo." I said, frowning. Chris laughed at me. I put on an unfamiliar radio rock channel. Out came 'Chelsea smile' by Bring me the Horizon.

"I'VE GOT A SECRET, IT'S ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE IT'S ON THE BACK OF MY LUNGS - AND, I'M GONNA KEEP IT! I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!" I shouted along with the lyrics, I couldn't scream and I wasn't going to try. before I could get on to shouting the next part, Chris turned the radio off. I pouted and he laughed.

"I don't want nightmares, thanks!"

He pulled up into his driveway and we got out. I looked at his house, it was quite small but really nice. It looked like a nice family home, the kind I would want to live in when I'm older. We walked over to the front door and Chris opened it. As I took off my shoes, a little boy came running over to me and pulled at my leg, I chuckled, "Hey there little dude, d'you like my leg?" Chris laughed,

"Dylan, leave her alone," he gently pulled him off my leg.

"Nahh it's cool, my legs are awesome I get it a lot," I laughed. A fairly young looking woman came through to the hallway, "Hey I'm Chris' mom, you can call me Cindy though!" She smiled at me, "Is this your girlfriend then?" Cindy said to Chris, grinning.

"Mom!" I could see Chris' cheeks go red. I chuckled.

"I know, I know... You're not officialy dating yet," Chuckled Cindy. Chris scowled at her, I laughed again.

"Hey Cindy, I'm Catholine, but please call me Cat for short, I don't really like Catholine, it sounds kinda Grandma-ish," I smiled at Cindy. Damn, I wish my Mom was like that. We used to get on so well, she was lovely, but now look what she's become. "Well if you two do end up dating, I'd be glad that a beautiful, friendly girl like you is dating our son. He normally goes for the skimpy looking girls!" She giggled and quickly walked off. This made me laugh 'cause it reminded me of when a little kid pokes someone and quickly uns away.

"Urgh, my Mom." he said, his cheeks cooling a bit.

I laughed, "she's lovely! What more could you want in a mother?"

"I know, I know." He laughed, "Well then, let's go eat." He lead me to the dining room, where his little brother and Dad were already sat. His Dad smiled at me as I sat down opposite him, "Hey I'm Kevin, call me Kev for short, Kevin sounds gay." He laughed,  "Kayla's gone out with some friends tonight, so I'm afraid you can't meet her yet, but she's an awesome teenager, most teenage girls are annoying and stroppy!" I laughed at how down to earth his parents were. "Wait. I didn't mean I think you're stroppy..." I laughed again, "No problem, I sometimes am."

***20 minutes later***

"Woah, that was good Cindy. Last time I tried to cook curry, I had to take 2 days off school," she laughed. "I can teach you how I make it some time if you want, I could give you the recepe, but I personally find it easier to learn visually," she smiled at me, "What time do your parents want you back?" I thought about it, I honestly wanted to stay here for the rest of my life. "Erm, well they don't mind..."

"Well, if it gets late, we have a spare room you can stay in, we don't mind having you for breakfast, I always end up making way too much!" She laughed,

"Thanks Cindy," I smiled, I barely know them and I wish they were my parents. Chris got up and I followed him. "Wanna watch a film? how bout a scary movie?" asked Chris.

"Erm... yeah okay, but don't blame me if your room smells of pee," He laughed, "It's okay, I'll be there to hold your hand," he winked at me, I laughed,

"Yeah, yeah."

***Christopher's POV***

We decided to watch the first 'Paranormal activity'. We were about half way through the film, I looked over and Cat was staring wide eyed at the TV. My eyes were fixed on her face for a while. Everything about it looked beautiful, I didn't care about her style, or the music she listened to, I just cared that she was beautiful inside as well as out. I paused the film and she blinked. She frowned at me, but before she could say anything, I sat closer to her on the bed and held both her hands, "I know I haven't known you for long, but I think you're beautiful and I love your attitude and everything about you and I just fucking love you!" She opened her mouth to say something, but then she closed it again. I sat there nervously, thinking, shit, I've just blown it. She got up - Damn, urgh, why did I have to open my fat gob! But as she got up she pulled me up with her and said, "You're sweet... and hot." She pecked me on the cheek and walked out. We didn't just slobber all over each other or act like complete douche bags, but that was somehow the best night of my life.