Yall bitches ain't nothing but bored...
@luvley.brazil you make a whole ass big deal
when Koryn was fucking with Sergio as well as zay but yet you fuck with that salty ass water company who did the same thing only difference is saltine water got pregnant by SERGIO and NOT zay. And to top it her child and her best friend child are siblings !
________________________________
👍🏽4885 😆278 ↩️ 8283

𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌.𝖪𝖪 𝖭𝗈𝗐

Hey siri .. play bitter 🙄.
_______________________________
👍🏽8283 😆8229 ↩️93837

I laughed to herself putting her phone on the charger. She getting closer to the end of my 3 months which means gender time. Not only that she starting to show just a tad bit. Meaning she's got to tell her parents.

Koryn got up from her bed deciding to get dressed before she told them anything. Koryn sent a quick text to Zakari telling him that she was telling her parents. While she brushed her teeth she thought of what to say in the mirror.

When she was finished she called everyone into the living and after 10 minutes they finally came downstairs into the dining room.

"What you need kory it's early as hell" Marcus asked his daughter.

"Why are you dressed at 8am on a Saturday??" of course that's the first thing her mom would notice.

"I got something to tell y'all" She mumbled fiddling with her hands.

"Okay don't get mad at me alright" A few minutes of silence passed before she had spoke up again.

"What is it kory you scaring me" my mom said with irritation forming in her voice.

"I'mpregnetwithzaysbaby" She winced.

"Say that slower cause I coulda sworn you just said you're pregnant" Lamika mugged her.

"Lamika calm down let the girl talk , kory explain" Zaiah said. Although she was sticking up for kory she could've sworn that she seen a hint of disappointment in her eyes which is enough to make Koryn cry.

"I'm 3 months pregnant with zay's baby" for a brief moment nobody said anything. Lamika just stared at her. Marcus just looked hurt and a Milan had been staring at the table frozen.

Her mom snapped out of her trance dismissing Jakori from the room.

"So you lied when you said you used protection?"She hesitated to answer and judging by the look on her face it made her more angry so she slowly nodded.

"Kory your 17 fucking 17 do you even know the first thing about mother hood , how to raise a child much less how to care for one?"

Do you?

"No mam but I have zay and his mother to help with every step off the way"

"You think he knows how to raise one? where is he now kory and his mother knew before me you should have came to me as soon as you found out"

"I was scared , I didn't know how you would take it clearly you aren't taking it very well and his mother knows because zay told her on his own he asked if I needed support when I tell y'all but I said I could handle it!"